Free Topic -Write What You Like

by tepidpoultry 16 Replies latest jw experiences

• tepidpoultry
    tepidpoultry

When I was exiting (clawing my way out) I read a tremendous amount of personal

accounts on the JW Recovery page which sadly closed,

I would like to offer an opportunity for any who would like, to say a few words on

how they're doing,

I would also like to say thank-you to all, what you write has been a great source of

inspiration to me!

Tepid

:0)

• Absolutesbeginners
    Absolutesbeginners

Dont worry be happy ; ) run !!

and dont look back !!

( wait !! he is going to say something !! )

Me . i doing ok . i dont run . I go biking nearly every days and i am planning a big trip on my bike .

Yes my life is wonderfull !! ( that why i want to share it to the World !! ; ) )

After one hour biking my view of life become clearer and shaper .

After two i am ok . I am just me .

Its my drug i think .( but a bottle of wine is never far from me ... too ...)

About jw stuff i dont care much now...life is passing by ...and things will not change .

Every human need some drug to live ( i know it very well...) religion is a very powerfull one.

I left jw stuff 18 years ago . i was suicidal . That s save my life ..!

Strange isn't ?

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"The end is around the corner"

I think its true .

We are just lost monkeys in the univers ,too afraid to die ....trying to find imaginary friend in the sky ; )

Btw thanks i can write anything i want here !!

As you can see

Abslutesbeginners

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence
    My marriage is not doing too good. But at least I have my mental spiritual physical health.
  • schnell
    schnell
    I owe my birth to a cult for which so many unnecessarily died.
  • Heaven
    Heaven

Chocolate.

• Saethydd
    Saethydd

Heaven

Chocolate.

I fully support that profound statment.

• punkofnice
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Reading a great book on mindfulness at the moment and noticing how WT actually trains people to be mindLESS.

Back into my art again as I gave it up for a while because the loving bros and sis 's would always analyze my work in a way that made me terribly uncomfortable especially the abstract stuff. Art is a "hiding place of demons" - apparently.

Excersizing like a crazy person - and loving it.

Still reading and researching like a crazy person - and loving it.

Watching netflix like a crazy person - and loving it.

Speaking of crazy can feel my mind returning a little more everyday.

Generally much much kinder to myself these days.

And of course the only thing I would add to chocloate is champagne.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Are JW's arrogant.... You come too MY door and offer your publication, wake me out of my sleep to tell me you have the truth. But when I offer you my publication you refuse it, do you have any idea what I believe.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Ask a Jobo what the world would be like if Jehovah(tm) didn't exist.........oh, wait, that's where we are.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit