Do You Have Any Elder Fantasies???

by minimus 24 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
    gumby

Now Gumby, is this a sexual fantasy?

If the elders were sisters......I guess it would be.

• Azalo
    Azalo

we didnt really have any of those elders that people hate in my congregation, maybe thats a reason our congregation was considered weak. I guess my dad the elder is the only one ive ever hated becuase he wasnt a good father, didnt allow me to have a normal childhood, etc. but i've come to peace with him and we're cool now. i do hope that they all open their eyes leave and try to take whole congregations with them, that would be awesome.

• gumby
    gumby

I guess my dad the elder is the only one ive ever hated becuase he wasnt a good father, didnt allow me to have a normal childhood, etc. but i've come to peace with him and we're cool now.

Hi Azalo,

I think you made a good choice. Many fathers do not do a good job at raising their kids as they should. They love their kids.....they are just no good at being a GOOD father. Some people can sing....some can't. Same with fatherhood. I wished I also had done some things different with my child. We all do.

BTW...it's nice to have you here.,

Gumby

• minimus
    minimus

Most elder dads were way too busy to take care of their own families. The Society began to give families consideration when it was too late. Elder's families were falling apart and elders were being removed because they were suddenly not in control over their households.The poor elders were doing EVERYTHING the Society demanded of them in the congregation. Somebody had to lose. It was the family of the elder. Then, once the fellow body of elders voted the faithful elder out of office because now he wasn't a good family man, they crapped on him and his family. Eventually, most everyone leaves the "truth". So don't get too mad at dad. He's a victim, too.

• sf
    sf

Two words:

Firing Squad!

Ted is first and gets the full magazine (no, not the damn wt magazine), unloaded into both heads!! Ewwwwwwwwww, look at him spew his foul ejaculations; from both heads.

NOW that's the best (witness pitch) I ever heard...kaboom, kaboom!

sKally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit