Time to move on

by joelbear 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Our little boy is all grown up and leaving home. Hey Joel, come see us from time to time to give us an update.

Yeru

YERUSALYIM
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
    Shakespere: Hamlet

• unanswered
    unanswered

happy trails, joelbear, i wish you the best!!!!! i'll definitely miss your posts. hope you drop in again in the future.:)-nate

• riz
    riz

Bye Joelbear

I will miss your wit and wisdom. Good luck to you and Mitch. I hope you come back and visit when you have time.

riz

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

Sorry to see you go Joelbear.

I haven't been here long but enjoyed your posts. Hope you aren't serious but can understand the need to move on.

Please come back sometimes and add your witty answers to some posts that need it.

I'll visit your site too.

I'm sitting here at the computer with a glass of wine..(raising my glass) I toast you and wish you well.

Had Enough (but not ready to move on yet)

• Kristen
    Kristen

joelbear,
    ((((HUGS))))) Take care. I'll miss you.

I began detowering in 1995. Since then I've noticed that I go through cycles. At times I'm very interested in JW issues and want to discuss and research them. At other times, I just want to push it all away and forget I ever was a JW.

Ginny,
    Me too. Lately it's been the former.

Kristen

• somebody
    somebody

jeolbear,

I'm so glad that you are able to move on. I WILL miss reading your posts. I'll miss your seriousness and spilling your feelings, as well as you'r silly wonderfull humour. actually, I wish you weren't moving on, for my own selfish reasons. you've contributed more than you know to this board, for all of of us.( and for so many lurkers). I did read your post of feeling down too, but I just didn't know what to say. I'm glad that many others did know what to say. once again...I'll miss you deeply, as many of us will.

peace,
    somebody

• emyrose
    emyrose

Nice to have known you, good luck!
    Too bad, I think you are one of the more pleasant ex-JWs on this board. Goodbye, wishing you happiness, Emyrose

• Angharad
    Angharad

Bye Joelbear

I've really enjoyed your posts. Good luck. Pop back and say hello anytime

Angharad

• goo
    goo

bye joelbear - good luck goo.

• nojw86
    nojw86

Good bye Joel. I too did I know you too long, but always enjoyed reading your posts. Keep well and enjoy yourself. regards nojw

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit