Have they stopped writing new magazines?

by asp59 10 Replies latest watchtower bible

• asp59
    asp59
    Even if the world and organization(not for better,)change a lot from the 80s. The watchtower articles seem exactly like the one we study in the ,80s. There's a zombie feeling to them. I wonder if they already started to reprint the magazines.
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

They have been reprinting articles for a few years now , I have noticed. Most are changed a bit but a few are word for word from an older WT.. They are putting very little effort into thier propaganda anymore. Someone I know that was high up in their writing department years ago told me the ones that are there now are brainless.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I think they have always been reprinting their articles since the 1950-60`s only to make a change according to the decade /news of the time .

Think of the books :

"Your Will be Done On Earth" ," Babylon The great Has fallen Gods Kingdom Rules" and "Revelation Its grand Climax"

I don`t think their has been anything "new" of any significance since these were published though I stand to be corrected since I`ve been out now for over 25 years .

They can only rehash "Old Truths" for "New Truths" for so long until it just becomes "Truth Garbage"

What`s that saying about re-arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic ?

That`s the Jehovah`s Witness /Watchtower Organization down to a tee.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Yes pretty soon the only ones that hear about the New Kingdom will be the ones that own an IPad.

It would appear that Jehovah his left and abandoned the WTS taking his holy spirit with him.

• sir82
    sir82

I know I've seen side-by-side comparisons of some study articles where whole paragraphs, sometimes many paragraphs, are nearly or completely word-for-word identical, though the dates of the magazines they are in are years apart.

They've really only got a dozen or so themes for a WT study - do more, sin less, obey us or die, etc. After 100+ years of the same topics over and over and over and over and over and over, repetition is inevitable.

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

The schedule for the late Theorcratic Ministry School has been rerun for decades. I think it was a 2 year repeat cycle.

I guess they lacked inspiration. :-p

• Sigfrid Mallozzi
    Sigfrid Mallozzi

I think they are winding things down intentionally and want a smaller organization..uhm ...company. They ran the thinking and compassionate people off years ago. They still have a tax exempt status that requires continuing as long as there is cash or fixed assets with value. With all the older ones dying off there are plenty of inheritances left to plunder and then they can liquidate their kingdom halls to support themselves.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Was, rinse. repeat! SOSDD!

Same Old Sh*t Different Day!

just saying!

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''I guess they lacked inspiration. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:''

''not inspired not infallible'', there you go.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

These days, it seems like the "Writing Dept" is more like the "Cut-and-Paste Dept". :smirk:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit