Did You Ever Want To Beat Someone Up?

by minimus 30 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

Did I ever want to beat up someone?

No.

I can control myself very well. At 5'8 138 lbs, you better get out of my way.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Well I did come extremely close to crushing a guys skull with a breaker bar, but what do you expect, he raped my girlfriend.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

I beat up a guy pretty bad one time. We were at a party and he had a problem with another guy there. We were leaving to avoid any confrontation and he threw a brick in to a crowd of people. My best friend, an innocent bystandard, was hit by it. I think he learned that night never to mess with the best friend of a chick with large boots on.

That's the only time I've ever beaten anyone up.

• Simon
    Simon

Yes, but I tend to do it more in my head than in reality ... I'm sure it has nothing at all to do with being a coward, afraid to get hurt etc ...

• minimus
    minimus

Sphere, You've given me an idea for a new post: ELDER FANTASIES......hmmm, I wonder what we could get out of that one.

• myself
    myself
    Re: Did You Ever Want To Beat Someone Up?

Once in a while I like to beat everyone in the house up. If I get up earlier, I have a few moments to myself before starting my day.

• riz
    riz

of course. who hasn't? *cracks knuckles*

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Definitely wanted to whack some people during my days as a JW. But like everything else in the JW's, never had the nerve to do...BUT leave those guys I did have the nerve to do.

• Farkel
    Farkel

Hmmmmmm. Wanting to beat someone up and actually DOING it. hmmmmmmm.

I've wanted to beat up a whole bunch of people in my life. I've never actually touched a soul. In fact, I've never been in a fight in my entire life, and that includes grade school and high school. Yeah, there were always bullies, but I could run really fast! I'm proud of the fact that I've never physically fought anyone.

I just shoot the bastards and I'm done with them.

Farkel

• cellomould
    cellomould

Yes. In fact I've harbored such fantasies as recently as this afternoon.

I think he saw it in the look I gave him today.

He deserves to be perpetually afraid of what I might do to him...therefore I don't beat him up.

cellmould

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit