Did You Ever Want To Beat Someone Up?

by minimus 30 Replies latest jw friends

• freedom96
    freedom96

I would love to get into the ring with our old P.O.

• TR
    TR

I always want to beat people up. But the thought, "Is it worth it" always comes to mind, and "Is jail time worth it". In some cases it is.

TR

• minimus
    minimus

Ahhh, it could be worth it if there was no penalty.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Oh yeah...many times.

I remember in one congregation I was in way back, there was this one brother, he was employed by another brother (janitor work, surprising isn't it?).

This brother, I'll give him the name: Brother Bucktooth. The elder who ran the show: Brother Fair&Square.

Brother Fair&Square, was decent. As an elder, he was actually a pretty decent guy, and he was never negative towards me. But, he hired Brother Bucktooth, who was from a small community outside of the small city I lived in. He had a ton of kids, and the wife was perpetually knocked-up.

Brother Fair&Square hired a bunch of us Witnesses, and a couple who were not.

Because he was so busy, he had Brother Bucktooth, basically supervise us.

HE WAS A PRICK!

He always acted decent when Brother Fair&Square showed up. But Brother Bucktooth coming from the land of hay, piglets and outhouses, developed quite the chip on his shoulder. He was very authoritative. He was bossy, and like Jehovah...you could NEVER please him and he'd scream at you to clean 'such and such' again, because it was unsatisfactory.

Brother Bucktooth looked the guy from "Ernest Goes To Camp". We swear he could open pop-bottles with his teeth.

There are times where he riled me so badly I wanted to sock him. He was such a dick. But you know, that's not 'good Christain behaviour'. Someone, I think, one of the sisters finally had enough and went to Brother Fair&Square, and the Bucktoothed varmint, was the following week, moved to another cleaning location. (City Sewage Plant)

Years after being a JW, I had a few skirmishes. I don't like to go there, because honestly, it's not good for you. Besides, you never know who can get hurt or worse. Best to back away if you can, and if possible, avoid the situations period.

But yeah, there were a few I wish I could have pummelled with a rubber crutch.

Don't think I'm alone on that one.

• Brummie
    Brummie
    Those that had violent tempers learned real self-control

Last time I intervened in a fight was to stop 2 regular pioneers beating each other up at a bowling ally, I literally had to pull them apart....embarrasing to say the least, especially because we were in a local town with local people hanging around and we would all be knocking their doors the next day! That was 2 brothers, I also saw 2 sisters fighting IN the KH, they are not as tamed as you think they are.

Brummie

• minimus
    minimus

Ain't nuthin' like a good catfight!

• Seven
    Seven

I've fantasized about "going Neo" on a few folks arses but due to their lack of skill it would be much too short to savor. There is more personal satisfaction derived from exercising self control and just knowing that you can.

• Valis
    Valis

*LOL* animus...no I think I can find prettier women to pinch and fer chrisssakes shave! *LOL*

Animal is a good sport and has a mean head lock...eheheh What more could one ask for? Anyway, I'm with animal on this one...there are things I am not proud of that have hurt people physically, but I never did so unprovoked. many more know me now after the party and know I'm adaptable to almost any situation...one minute getting the death grip biker from hell style and the next minute holding holding a baby...yummm..eheh...I also try to stay away from confrontational people, but unfortunately this is not always an option. I ignore them or wait for them to do something stupid so everyone around takes care of the problem. As far as revenge...yeah I have a list, but it does me no good to act out what I would like to do...besides I aint goin to jail over someone not worthy of the effort.

native...see you in August sweetie...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• dolphman
    dolphman

Some people have an ass kicking coming, so...they should get one. It's all certain assholes understand. (like Saddam)...

Of course, the problem with fighting these days is things tend to escalate into gun fights.

• dolphman
    dolphman

Some people have an ass kicking coming, so...they should get one. It's all certain assholes understand. (like Saddam)...

Of course, the problem with fighting these days is things tend to escalate into gun fights.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit