DATA-DOG

😇

• millie210
    millie210

But what about your pants DD????

Are they too tight and metro???

• Scully
    Scully

What about Sistersâ„¢ who display more masculine behaviours, like assertiveness, outspokenness and having masculine mannerisms? or maybe with unfortunate facial hair? or wearing culottes or a skort??

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when that happens...

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

What nonsense. Of all the problems in the world, the leaders of this religion focus on tight pants. Really, who cares? Young people of every generation wear clothes that shocks the older generation. Twas ever thus and ever thus will be.

Back in my day older people got their undies in a bunch because men grew their hair long and women wore short skirts. The society used to say that short skirts were originally worn by prostitutes to attract customers, so no skirts above the knee, anything else meant you were a slut.

Meanwhile, this religion is a pedophiles paradise, but don't worry, your leaders will save you from the evils of ..... men wearing tight pants.

😕

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

The GB points one collective bony finger at the masses while four fingers point accusingly back at themselves.

As we used to say when we were kids: "He who smelt it, dealt it."

Snakes

• jhine
    jhine

Of course there are ways of dressing that are sexually provocative , but has it ever occurred to the GB that every picture they print of Abraham , Moses etc shows them in what today would be described as dresses . ?

In fact men's and women's clothing in Biblical times in many ways weren't so different . Long , relatively lose robes , which were suited to the climate and lifestyle . No one thought that that was blurring the genders , it was the social norm .

As already pointed out the GB just like to act like Pharisees , displaying their power .

Jan

• Zoos
  • Sabin
    Sabin
    What the hell are these guys on, are they taking away all personal choice. This comes down to their personal opinion. Well Puppet-masters in my opinion I find it effeminate for a man to wear jewellery including rings of any description. It isn't something I would wish to see my husband wearing & that's o.k. It`s also o.k. for some-one else to have a different opinion to me, it`s just a matter of personal taste.
  • SafeAtHome
    SafeAtHome
    Um, DATA-DOG that must be your high school pix, before you got the 42" shoulders. Love the rainbow shirt though!
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

You guy realize that the picture is of Screech, from "Saved By The Bell", right??!?!?!

I can't post my pic on here, but I'm holding my own at 40+.

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit