Family drama... a personal share.

by Princess Daisy Boo 26 Replies latest jw experiences

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Ok, I'll be the one to say it: Your JW sis is a total CUNT!!!

Sorry for your father's ill health, but glad to hear he's better. Just tell him to DENY, DENY, DENY the blood transfusion. No 2 witnesses to the transfusion? Well then, didn't happen! End of story.

• out4good4
    out4good4

Yes...the JW sister is a cunt for pulling that stunt.

Don't deny the transfusion......just refuse to answer any questions about it at all. If asked....just change the subject. A couple of times doing that and they will get the picture.

It is not a lie to keep the truth to yourself and to share it with only people you deem necessary to hear it.

Isn't that the same tact they take.

• Tenacious
    Tenacious

Leak it to your local news agency. Tell them exactly what is happening.

This is exactly what news agency live for.

Shame their demonic organization on the front page of your newspaper.

Guarantee your sister will rue the day she opened her mouth.

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

The WT loves their power. Why does a church have any say over health decisions. It's ridiculous.

I'm with Tenacious - call a reporter. Feel YOUR power!

Love to you and your family.

• millie210
    millie210

Thanks for sharing your story.

With each persons experience, we all learn.

Did you know that the Society has "softened" their stand on how to deal with those who take blood in the latest elders manual?

Now it says that if it can be determined that the individual was under extreme emotional stress then loving counsel may be appropriate.

I will set aside my thoughts on them and their "loving counsel" but I did want you to know that is in print in their manual.

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

I just want to thank each of you for taking the time to respond. You’ve each given me some great feedback and insight!

• Incognito
    Incognito

As punishment for not making himself a martyr by refusing blood and likely dying, it seems your sister now wants to ensure your father will die a spiritual death.

With regard to his right to privacy in his care, did your father or mother disclose to anyone that he accepted a blood transfusion?

While the choice of medical treatment is a private matter between a patient and their health care provider(s), if your father provided private information regarding his care to anyone not entitled, then he can not reasonably expect to claim a privacy breach for his treatment details being known by anyone he told.

Confidentiality of patient information is a requirement for health care workers, not friends and family. While your father and you may reasonably expect your sister from love will respect his right to privacy, and respect his right to do as he considers appropriate and as his conscience allows, there is no HIPPA accountability that applies to her as family.

As any JW is fully aware, WT requires JWs to report other members to the elders if they are observed doing anything considered 'wrong'.

Since he made a private decision to accept a blood transfusion(s), it would then have been in his best interest to say nothing to anyone especially family members and JW visitors, and to also require any transfusions to be administered in private with no visitors present.

If your father is later questioned by JW elders, he could state his treatment is a private matter between himself, his health care team and Jehovah. If he chooses to admit anything, he could say that he accepted blood fractions and not define what those fractions consist of.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit