So after many years I’m back for a bit

by truthsetsonefree 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Welcome back TSOF !

please "do not be a stranger at our door" ! we are all waiting for your next Post ! to tell us how your Mom reacted to what you found ! Cheers.

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

Hey all. It’s nice to interact again. So yes I saw financial dishonesty particularly as related to building construction. Bribing inspectors to allow shoddy work or work that was not up to code was something that I saw and knew about.

Mom is having her eyes opened with this Norway stuff. She detested Tony Morris’ attitude in the “update” video. We are experiencing the loss of my daughter and her granddaughter to shunning. So she has no love for disfellowshipping practices right now.

I have been able to introduce her to Google and the need for impartial sources when getting information. She is lapping it up.

Isaac Carmignani

tsof

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

@Rules & Regulations where I saw financial dishonesty was in bribing building inspectors. I have a lot of time to WT construction. They would do whatever it took it seems to bypass regs that would cost them money to observe.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Diogenesister - “…Tony Morris claimed Norway was interfering with their freedom of religion. Jehovah's witnesses are still free to practice their religion as they see fit in Norway. It's just that they are no longer entitled to state benefits…”

Unless…

…ToMo let slip an unintentional moment of honesty…

…and the Org’s business plan - and therefore its ability to function, i.e “religious freedom” - is, at this point, dependent on government financial assistance.

😏

• St George of England
    St George of England

Don't forget to tell your Mom that ToMo3 is "no more".

George

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit