Amber Scorah is on the Daily Show tonight.

by I quit! 21 Replies latest jw friends

• I quit!
    I quit!
    Just wanted to let everyone know that ex-jw Amber Scorch is on the Daily Show on Comedy Central tonight. It should very good.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

You mean ... The Daily Show with Trevor Noah

The Tonight Show is Johnny Carson's old show, now the tonight show starring Jimmy Fallon.

• I quit!
    I quit!

Thanks Finkelstein. I saw that right after I typed it.

• Dagney
    Dagney

She gives a great interview also in Cedars YouTube channel. She’s lovely.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Amber Scorah is great on both Trevor Noah's show as well as on John Cedars' channel. Add to that...her article in the New York Times and now her book 'Leaving The Witness'. Nothing but one black eye after another to the Jehovah's Witnesses organization...and single handidly by one woman. Thank you Amber Scorah...may God continue to bless you on your journey.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Is a clip available?

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    Is a clip available?

Go to 'ex reddit jehovah's witnesses' and you'll see the link on the first reddit page to the whole Trevor Noah interview.

• zeb
    zeb

I attempted to watch this and it said it was not available in my area. Then I got bits of it.. bah!

Would some kind soul give us the 'high-lights' please.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Not available for my country.

• iwantoutnow
    iwantoutnow

Was awesome! Just downloaded her book.

Wonder if I can read more than 10 pages at a time without going into a triggered depression.

She was also interviewed on NPR

https://www.npr.org/2019/06/05/729771739/leaving-the-witness-the-end-of-the-world-as-she-knew-it-upon-losing-her-religion

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit