Dear Jehovah's witnesses, a question....

by punkofnice 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Cyberjesus - I agree, out of all the magic things Jehovah(tm) can allegedly do......money is a problem for him. I reckon it's because the bankers rule the world really.

Magnum - JWdom is getting wimpier and weaker, the preaching is getting weaker, the GB are building their own compound, not Kindgom Halls. And they're constantly asking for money???

Too true.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Magnum - "...the GB are building their own compound, not Kindgom Halls. And they're constantly asking for money???"

Maybe the compound is misdirection, and all the money is gonna be used to buy into (as in bribe) a country with no extradition.

x

Or better yet, buy their own little country!

They could even call it...

..."Watchtowistan".

• St George of England
    St George of England

In two weeks time we have the usual "Local Needs" item.

It will be yet another 8 minute video begging for funds for Chelmsford. Not being released until 22 January so I'm told.

George

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

St G - why are they bothering? Armageddon(tm) is SOOOOOOOOOOOO close. Just like it was in 1975. I know I was there.

And....they DID say it was coming in 1975! They did, they did, despite what they're saying now.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

There are many within, I am in that crowd, that just DO NOT CARE. It is just a community in which we feel comfortable and we just go along to get along.

This religion, other religions, it is all crap.

DY

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    DY- I admire your honesty. Sometimes it's a social thing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit