Dear Jehovah's witnesses, a question....

by punkofnice 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Dear Jehovah's witnesses and on-the-fencers.

Isn't it even a little bit obvious that the watchtower organisation doesn't have Jehovah's blessing?

If it did, why are your leaders, the Governing body, asking you for your money and assets? Surely, Jehovah would provide for the organisation without having to use your hard earned money and assets?

• GoneAwol
    GoneAwol
    Good point Mr Punk. The holly spewit must be weaker than the dollar....
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Was it C T Russell that said something along the lines of, the watchtower would stop publication if the money ran out because Jehovah had removed his blessing....substance there-of?
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp

When we needed money we had to do the dreadful four letter word....WORK! As most of you on this forum have to do. We have to get up each morning and work, so do our children. No one sends all of us money.

We were advised when times got tough for our family, trust in Jehovah. Well WT, take your own advise, trust in Jehovah or get a JOB.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I hope I get some replies from lurkers and JWs that believe the corporation's stuff.

It would be nice to hear the views of the JWs without getting a hit and run vitriolic rant from them.

Another thing I was talking to someone about was how the 'apostates(tm)' don't set out to persecute the JWs...it's often the other way around.

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome
    If I was still a JW I would just think it shows how near to the end we are.
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Yes punk! Good thread!

CT Russel did indeed write that "when the lord stops providing funds, we will know it is time to stop our publishing" (paraphrased)

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Ucant - Yes, that's certainly one conditioned response. I know of a couple of long standing, dyed in the wool wehovah's jitnesses that are beginning to feel the GB only want their money.

I hope many more wake up.

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

Surely, Jehovah would provide for the organisation without having to use your hard earned money and assets?

How? By miraculously printing money or making the staff never feeling hungry, by letting their clothes and shoes never be worn like in Sinai? By making companies suddenly feel the urge to give materials away for free? What is the alternative to letting the JW community come with their assests?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The Watchtower Corporation is owned by Jah but its corrupt lying men that made and make the false misleading articles and doctrines to spur on the proliferation of the literature.

Some of those lies and deceptions involve the money the WTS has, that's why the the GB men keep asking for money in spite of the WTS being quite rich, a billion dollar richer very soon. $$$

God wants and expects all he's going to save at the soon to come Armageddon to uphold those appealing lies and deceptions by his chosen sales managers (FDSL) of his earthly publishing house.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit