Are you "trained" to be loyal?

by DATA-DOG 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• RichardHaley
    RichardHaley
    What about those in the kh that was washed out to sea and all drowned? OH... I guess that wasn't the big A.
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Today's WT study really seems to be whipping up the rand & file to loyalty and subjection to the Borg.

I can't comment on today's WT, but it seems likely they would be whipping up the loyalty issue since there is such a backlash going on from their begging for money and their ridiculous internet appearances where they look and sound like fools.

Seems to me like many are quietly seeing the stupidity and surely the failure of all the promises.

Doc

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    Well, if you are still feeling the pressure to go to meetings then you have a lot in common with that horse.
  • SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    I hope an unhappy horse gets an oportunity to aim a shod hoof at his nuts. Then we'll see if he still has the balls to "train" the horse.
  • Lieu
    Lieu

I came to the realization years ago that the illustrations are used by those who have no clue about the subject of which they are using. Some guy who probably has never been near a horse speaking about training one.

Of course he sounds like a numnut

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

DoC;

Maybe it's because we're now 101 years on passed 1914 with the big A nowhere in sight. Now entering the 2016 service year, it will be 102 years on. It sounds too like you mentioned because people are starting to question things. That's why all these broadcasts about obedience and WT's about loyalty etc........

• Lieu
    Lieu
    Jesus peeps are sheep not horses. Balaam beat a donkey tho', neither the donkey nor the angel thought it was proper behavior. Just sayin'
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

Sure, you can train a horse to be "loyal"...

x

...but you'll still end up with piles of shit everywhere.

• warehouse
    warehouse
    DATA-DOG, do you remember the title of the talk?
  • KateWild
    KateWild

Wow DD,

you're still going eh?

I was never submissive enough I kept fighting back until I recorded my JC and exposed them for their abuse

Kate xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit