You Can Live Forever on Blu-ray now available for pre-order

by yalbmert99 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• yalbmert99
    yalbmert99

You Can Live Forever on Blu-ray now available for pre-order from Kino Lorber - releases on June 6th 2023.

This Canadian movie was made by ex-JW Sarah Watts. It is about a forbidden lesbian love within the JWs.

https://kinolorber.com/product/you-can-live-forever

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I had no idea I could live forever on Blu-ray! I suppose if the discs are carefully stored, maybe I could!

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

The key word ""can"". You '''can''' live forever. That one word carries soo much weight...yet it's soooo overlooked and not given much thought by JW's

• yalbmert99
    yalbmert99

LOL Nathan

Beth : exactly.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Surviving Paradise is the youtube channel.

Each Monday morning, Stacy is the host. Did a phenomenal job on one of the recent shows. He emphasized that key little word ""CAN"".

You ""can"" live forever on Earth in paradise.

He illustrated how such a small word,,,,can be sooooo overlooked,,,,yet have immense weight. And how millions of JW"s have been deceived by it.

That key weasel word "can".

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I can be a millionaire in this world I live in ...... But will I ? I don`t think so.

• yalbmert99
    yalbmert99

Yes 'can' can be deceiving!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Nathan had no idea I could live forever on Blu-ray! I suppose if the discs are carefully stored, maybe I could!
    Me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚That's what I thought Nathan when I saw the thread title!

I thought "Wow do they download your memories and put it in cold storage now?"πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

I'm just baffled.

That word '''can''.

I mean there it was,,,,,all the time . JW's and alike just overlooked it,,,,that little word was just overlooked, and not given much thought.

But that word '''can''' carries so much weight, and there it was. Weasel word 100%. Weasel word right on the front cover of the book in gold, bold print.

• yalbmert99
    yalbmert99

I am baffled as well...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit