SMURFS ?!

by mattnoel 25 Replies latest jw friends

• blackout
    blackout

I remember the Papa Smurf story. We thought it was really funny. I dont think my mum ever believed in that stuff, I always watched the smurfs and I never had demon trouble.

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman
    The way we heard the rumour here as a kid, was that it was actually Pappa Smurf who got up in the middle of the meeting and walked out, saying "I cant stand this." or something like that.

Hey, I can't tell you how many times I wanted to do that! Papa Smurf just had more guts than I did, I guess...

• jgnat
    jgnat

Anyone seen this site before? It is hilarious.

http://www.freeminds.org/stories/urbanlore.htm

Do a search under Smurf for the smurf story.

• Ed
    Ed

Someone told me that anything with three fingers is demonic.

So there you go, kiddies. Postman Pat is the messenger of Satan. Beware.

• kat_newmas
    kat_newmas

It is the things like this that just make me laugh... here you have seemingly intelligent people, who do research, and study history, and have created a powerful organization that generates much money, and assymilates many people...... and they believe that smurf dolls go dancing in the moonlight, and watching re-runs of "Bewitched" will bring the "devil" in your house.

I remember being very young when the whole smurfy dillema came about. Even then I thought to myself "you cant be for real?...... I know you aint telling me, that in this day and age, we still believe the boogie man is going to get us by way of smurfs."

BLUE PEOPLE...... smurfs DO exist I say... little tiny Blue People, and they run around singing songs, and gathering smurfberries. (kat newmas wanders off mumbling about little blue people....)

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

Funny thing is, I just saw a pig fly past the window of this room.....................

How funny is the link to the website above, I suggest you have a look ! there are some really funny stories out there and proves that whatever the society says people believe, hell I even believed stuff and remember telling people, now when I look back I feel so stupid !

If anyone has anymore stories please tell.

Matt,

Better go I have papa smurf at the door !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit