A particularly obnoxious JW on youtube.

by deanxxx 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• deanxxx
    deanxxx

Hi,

I was looking at a few youtube videos about JW's/WT etc and came across a particularly obnoxious and supercilious JW by the name of 'sweetmikser'. Has anyone else had the misfortune to come across him (or her?) before?

If ever you want to remind yourself of what the 'new personality' at it's worst looks like then I suggest a read of some of his/her comments. An utterly demented individual that makes the Westbro Baptist Church members seem quite reasonable.

https://plus.google.com/b/115711884245915327914/117914822563980470439/posts

• steve2
    steve2

I will have a look when I am home. Cannot access youtube at my place of employment.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I often wonder if shitheads like this guy were the real reason the WTS demonized the internet for so long.

• krejames
    krejames
    It always makes me laugh how they think it's completely justifiable to dish out name calling but don't realise what a massive shot in the foot it is for them. The guy is apparently inactive and is probably easing his conscience by doing some "online witnessing" (ahem). On the plus side he is probably on his way out. I remember doing my own form of online witnessing when I was at the beginning of my fade (though I didn't know it at the time). I was never abusive like that tho, my word!
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Hi, wont give me "access to this document"google says thats all it knows

What did he say?

Fast work for JW.borg snoopers, must have made him take it down

• deanxxx
    deanxxx

I've had a few exchanges with him this evening and he's been quite civil with me and reckons he only resorts to 'rebukes' and name calling when arguing with rabid anti-JWs just as Jesus and Paul did. As if those two mugs are good examples to follow in life. Don't mean to offend any xians reading this but I'm no fan of Jesus or Paul. He's inactive, he says he's been out for a while and is about to go back. Tbh, I think there might be something 'amiss' with him. After speaking with him and reading some of his rants on his google+ page I kind of changed my approach because I thought maybe I'm dealing with an emotionally/psychologically damaged or 'vulnerable person'. I tend to tread a little lighter these days with some people...I must be mellowing with age.

Btw, far be it from me to lecture anyone on decorum, by all means give him both barrels between the eyes at point blank range if he gives you sh!t, he's an 'orrible little weasel :)

• deanxxx
    deanxxx
    Diogenesister

Hi, wont give me "access to this document"google says thats all it knows

What did he say?

A representative sample of his best 'work' can be found in the comments of this youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pu8GXVUdwgU

I've never met a JW quite so ridiculous, usually you have to go out of your way to upset a high-ranking $cientologist sea-org drone to witness that kind of nonsense.

'enjoy' ;)

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Talk about rabid - I was talking my son to Great Ormond Street childrens hospital today for an appointment.

A rabid JW was standing at the top of stairs leading down into the underground station, tract in hand bellowing at the top of her lungs "You're all gonna die and your children are gonna die"

Usually I am sorry for dubs & I am not normally an agressive person but I wanted to belt her one.

• deanxxx
    deanxxx

Seriously? Incredible! Funny but also quite awful.

I had a Jesus Army 'soldier' try to hand my a tract once, I gave him a bit of a look, nothing serious and said no thanks, he shouted "enjoy hell". You can't get much more malicious than that I thought. Anyway, I can't tell you how much I wanted knock seven sorts of smug out of him.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Thanks for the vid & messages deanxxx

I guess the women & the tube thought she was saving us but it wasseriously bad timeing for me 😒

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit