A particularly obnoxious JW on youtube.

by deanxxx 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jhine
    jhine

I'm confused , I couldn't see the original video , I got the same message as Diogenesister . So I started to watch the second video posted but that was of someone called Isaac who seemed to have left the WT . Only part way through I lost that one as well , with the same message .

Jan

• deanxxx
    deanxxx
    Not sure how to solve that one jhine sorry. Did the youtube link not work for you?
  • Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7
    marked
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice

Due to security protocols at work, youtube is banned.

Sadly, I can't see this vid......or maybe that's a blessing.

Do you think that 'obnoxious' JWs are actually bona fide or being obnoxious just to give JWs a bad name?

• jhine
    jhine

ok , I attempted to do the sensible thing and Google sweetmikser and found a video about MIchael being Jesus . Is that the one you mean ? Cus I am really curious now .

No the link didn't work I got the message saying that the vid couldn't be shown and no explanation available

no worries .. Jan

• steve2
    steve2

I cannot access the youtube video. I get the same message as others. The second video - featuring one by "JW Struggle" is about another ex elder and is another long-winded interview that is terribly lame. It really would be easier - and less time consuming! - if people made excerpts rather than ponderously "talky" videos that rumble on and on.

• deanxxx
    deanxxx

Sorry folks, I should clarify. The obnoxious JW (sweetmikser) isn't in the youtube video I posted but has made comments in the comments section of the video. https://youtu.be/Pu8GXVUdwgU

His google+ page is here: https://plus.google.com/b/115711884245915327914/117914822563980470439/posts where you can read more of his mad rants.

Or you could google 'sweetmikser' and find him that way.

Not sure what to do about the technical issues people are having but I hope this helps.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit