My Story

by mattnoel 37 Replies latest jw experiences

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

Hey Chevy, not nice. You have my new number !

You know I had forgotten all about the bee incident, and that skanky old shower, I will make sure there are no bees this time, and you can get out of a nice shower into the comfort of a home where you can be yourself.

I have got some killer photos of you, esp the day you were going home, you had the most miserable face in the world, you think I should post em ? te he

Just tried to call you on your cell, what is the point of having one if you dont answer ?!

and since I lost all the weight I dont really snore anymore ! but would like to know who, not that I can do anything about it now.

Well you and ignored one are as bad as each other !

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

DORK!

I just checked my messages. I left my cell-phone at a show on Tuesday and I have to pick it tonight, but I'm still checking my messages.

By the way, I would love to see those picks from us leaving! I can't imagine what I looked like then. By the way, I didn't have a miserable look on my face because I was leaving your sorry butt, I was sad because my foot hurt like hell. Who has bees in the bathroom rugs anyways. :)

Luv Ya

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

Bitch

I have bees in my bathroom rugs ! I cant believe you left your phone behind, where are you anyway ? I know you were sad leaving me and that was the hard part for you. At the time you couldnt resist my British charms and wit and you had fallen madly in love with me !...............oh sorry was thinking of someone else uh hum.

Anyway..............luv ya !

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

Oh and the pics, well i can send ya copies ! or stick em on here !

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Dont flatter yourself hunny. The only people who had fallen madly in love with you were your friend's mums, and that was only because you asked for seconds of their bland english cooking (still luv ya)

How about you send ME the pics first and I can critique them first. I was like 17, so who knows what awkward period of time I may have been going through. It would be great to see my 'good little dubby' pics. P.S. If I get access to a scanner anytime soon, I'll send you a pic of you 'cheesing' in front of the Kingdumb Hall. So Ha!

Man I missed your banter

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

Chevy,

The mums used to adopt Matt.

I missed meeting you in LA.

I so wanted to go to Six Flags Magic Mountain.

Ignored One.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Ignored:

That's one thing about the JW women though, for some odd reason they flocked to him.

No worries about Six Flags, the way to solve that problem is for you just come out here. Then with out having to worry about making the meetings and going in service, we'd have plenty of time to accomplish much more. And I could introduce you to my naughty little 'worldy' friends.

Hey matt hunny, sorry about teasing you, you know me, I tease the ones I love.

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

Mmmm

What do you mean for some reason ? surely it was my stunning good looks.

BTW I have my television debut next week !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit