My Story

by mattnoel 37 Replies latest jw experiences

• Valis
    Valis
    The first few months of their marriage was ok then he turned into a nasty bastard, we would all go to the meetings as a happy family

I think this one sentence says all you need to say about JWland...welcome mat and I look forward to hearing more from you. Welcome!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Thanks for sharing Matt. I like to her stories like yours. I'm sorry about your mother. Very sad but she's at peace.

luv,

blue

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

Wow I cant keep up, I am just so taken back by all the messages and think you are all so wonderfull.

Mystla no its not too morbid I just forgot to put it on there, Mum had Breast Cancer which was apparantly cured but god bless the english health system, they had actually forgotten to take out the part containing the cancer bits, all was well and then boom it hit with a vengance and that was it !

Mouthy - will you please adopt me as your grandson ! one message and I love ya already ! No you are not supposed to wear anything under the kilt but er........well.......its kinda windy here and to save embarrasment for either of us I will insist we wear our boxers.

Got a lot to think about over the coming months, we have decided to put the house on the market, I love my home so much its only two years old in a lovely area, we have a private driveway and a stream at the front, we have three bedrooms and three bathrooms its perfect, but well time to move on and as it was originally Deans we kinda want somewhere that we pick together, the house goes on the market next week and we are going to go for a more rural area, we have looked at a couple of places, one is a thatched cottage and the other is a converted barn but we are not sure yet may even pick a house the same just up the road. Sorry boring y'all again !

Well your all great and I look forward to being part of the family created by Simon !

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

I swear Matheeeeew, you move more than any person I've ever known. *muah* I wanted to check out the new place. But I guess there will be a new home to look forward to. Make sure you get at least a 2 bedroom, so you have an extra room for me. Actually I don't really care, I'd sleep in the bath tub, you know me. Keep me posted with wedding plans. Was thinking maybe I could sport a kilt as well.

• Jesika
    Jesika

This was indeed a very touching story. Thank you for sharing it. I think it is very motivating also.

I am sorry about your mum and I am very happy you have found true love. You have to share the pics with us after you get married, please.

Look forward to getting to know you better. Say hi to Dean for us.

Love,

Jes

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Matt...I'm from Medway too....what a small world!!

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

Chevy,

There's 2 things Matt changes regulary; addresses and mobiles.

Oh and about the sleeping in the bathtub, i've slept in his bathroom and it was comfortable. I had to get away from his snoring.

Ignored One.

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

Oh the scum had to rise didnt it, well thanks for your comments everyone, I dont want you all to think I am a bad host, he may have slept in my bathtub but I did give him a quilt and pillows ! and he couldnt stand ANY noise whatsoever so thats why he slept in there. Oh ignored one you are funny !

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

Yes but Matt used to have a wind problem too.

Ignored One.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Yes Ignored, thanks for bringing that up. Ahh yes, the memories. I forgot about Matt's little snoring problem. But I do remember him being a gracious host. In fact I remember him being rather paranoid about us hearing him snoring across the house. I sleep like the dead, but I remember my friend not getting much sleep. And dear Matt kept asking us if he kept us up. Speaking of bathtubs though, I remember using Matt's shower, stepping out on to the beautiful fuzzy bathroom rug and getting stung by a bee on my foot.

Yes, that's right, I said bee. A bumble bee in the bathroom rug. I had to take the 11 hour flight home with a huge swollen leg. Thank god they serve alcohol on the plane.

*muah* Matthew. By the way, when Ignored brought up your little mobile number issue I realized just how many numbers I have for you. I'm not sure anymore which one is right. :)

Now I don't feel so guilty for losing touch.

Luv ya guys

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit