Do you think that the hatred of the Catholic Church is Supernatural

by TTWSYF 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

I thinks so.

Not only JWs have hate the Catholic Church. I see it as a world wide thing. Many hate the Catholic Church with out even truly looking into it for themselves, but rather form their opinion based on other peoples directions.

What say you?

• rockemsockem
    rockemsockem

Supernatural? OK Dean eat more pie.

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF
    rockemsockem17 minutes ago

Supernatural? OK Dean eat more pie.

Good for you for recognizing me anonymous...lol

Nothing legit to add?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Naa there is no such thing as the supernatural, so the hatred comes from the actions and activities by the Church itself, through awareness and observation.

Likewise with the Jehovah's Witnesses religion.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog
    Nothing legit to add?

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer.

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer.

It was a 'yes' or 'no' question..lol

But seriously, hear me out and think about this please-.

I ask the question because I think the same thing about the Jewish race.A supernatural hatred seems to exist. How else could one man convince the powers of his nation to kill/murder 6 million Jews?

During the time of Jesus, if you had the means, you could buy a slave girl or boy for sexual pleasure and that was widely considered the 'good life'. There was never any mention of human rights in history before the Catholic Church came into existence [some 350 years or so before THEY gave the world the biblical cannon]. They invented the human rights campaign and everything that it entailed.

That's not to say that there have not been tens of thousands of victims from people who were Catholic, but the whole world has benefited from Jesus's church in ways that no other can claim. That is a fact.

IE_What group of people hasn't used a hospital? Yet, who says 'The Catholic Church gave the world hospitals'? Billions upon billions of people have benefited from that one thing that never existed before the church started them.

TTWSYF

PS- ROCKEMSOCKEM- I hope you're a family member! Being a PIMO is the first step into reality

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Maybe it's the funny hats and dresses the guys at the top wear.

Rub a Dub

• dubstepped
  • WTWizard
    WTWizard

Anyone should hate anything that poses a legitimate threat to the survival of humanity on earth in a reasonable manner, and the cat lick church is working to provide energy for that "third messianic temple". But, they are not alone--all christi-SCAM-ity, and islam and judaism to boot, are working together on this foul project. And, once they find out what their "paradise" really is, it will be too late.

I myself hate anything that pushes Noahide Law, which when fully implemented is even worse than Sharia Law (which is bad enough in its own right). Political correctness agendas also do this--when you can't even say anything bad about an enemy without being targeted as "bigoted", "hate speech", or "racist", you know the "protected group" is going to undermine society to the point where the cat lick church (which you aren't even supposed to hate?) will walk in and bring in that filthy law.

Which might not sound so bad on the surface. But, the "idolatry" part could ban just about everything. You are not supposed to draw spiritual energy from anything other than god--joke-hova god at that. That favorite song from the 1970s or 1980s that reminded you of better times--your head comes off. You want to take that trip for a week in New Hampshire, Idaho, Germany, or New Zealand because it might help your soul? No go--your head comes off for that. Favorite food that reminds you of the past? Same outcome. Putting up sun-worship lights because you like them? Again, that ties in with your past (plus it worships the sun, itself forbidden). And the other 6 laws can be enforced just as absurdly.

I would say that, far from being supernatural, hating this outcome and the cat lick church (and jokehovian witless church) that is working so hard on this nasty law is sensible. It is that some people that do NOT hate it and have nothing to gain from implementation of Noahide Law that is supernatural.

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

The short answer would be No because you have to look at the history of the Catholic Church. They have done some pretty nasty things throughout history.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit