Do you think that the hatred of the Catholic Church is Supernatural

by TTWSYF 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF
    WTWizard18 hours ago

Anyone should hate anything that poses a legitimate threat to the survival of humanity on earth in a reasonable manner, and the cat lick church is working to provide energy for that "third messianic temple". But, they are not alone--all christi-SCAM-ity, and islam and judaism to boot, are working together on this foul project. And, once they find out what their "paradise" really is, it will be too late.

I couldn't have said it any better. This is what I am talking about. Hospitals and human rights based solely because each of us is made in the image and likeness of God, Billions helped on the planet earth and then the hate that is nonsensical. . It just doesn't make any sense to me...

TTWSYF

• iwantoutnow
    iwantoutnow

Yes its so obvious that the 1.2 billion Catholics (the largest christian religion by oodles, the 1 in 7 people in the world) the religion that is practiced by all of central and south america) is hated by probably the Supernatural force of Pennywise the killer alien clown. Duh

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

Another reason [to hate the Catholic church], is charity.The Catholic Church invented it.

Not for loved ones, sure, that kind of charity has always been there.

But ,when was there charity for all? Never. That is before the Catholic Church.

Family, friend or enemy does not matter to the Church that Jesus started.

The Catholic Church is by far the largest charity in the world. They educate, cloth, feed, shelter, heal, and provide for more people than any other organization, government or religion. And it doesn't matter who you are.

Just another factoid.

TTWSYF

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Yes I believe there is a demonic element behind hatred of Jews, Catholics and Protestants. However, hatred for certain policies and practices of any religion may be coming from an entirely different source altogether.

• Doctor Who
    Doctor Who

Well, since the Catholic church seems to hide and allow their Priests to molest little boys, I believe all the hate is justified.

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF
    Doctor Who2 hours ago

Well, since the Catholic church seems to hide and allow their Priests to molest little boys, I believe all the hate is justified.

Hard to argue against that opinion. Worth mentioning that such behavior is not a teaching of the Catholic church, but I hate that truth that Bishops DID hide their pedo priests in a lot of communities!

Thumbs upon that one from me Dr Who

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

There doesn't need to be a super natural intervention for the hatred or disgust of the activities of either the JWS or the Catholics, humans can determine that on their own through cognitive rational reasoning.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit