JWs MUST Accept The Watchtower Teachings EVEN When They Are Wrong!

by minimus 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Who has the authority to determine whether or not any WT teaching is wrong?

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Keep in mind that they believe in "present truths."

They disregard old light. Thus, they believe everything they believe...until they don't.

As goofy as this sounds, it represents the belief system of a cult.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ dropoff...

Doesn't surprise me.

I came to the conclusion a long time ago that the GB knows it's wrong, but "believes" it's true... at the same time.

If they find it that easy, is it really any wonder that they'd also expect the rank-and-file to?

• compound complex
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot
    minimus - "Isn't it unbelievable that a Jehovah's Witness must accept whatever the Organization says or they can be disfellowshipped?"

According to the super-secret Elder's manual, even thinking that the GB is wrong technically constitutes "apostasy".

When I first discovered that, I realized that viewing "apostate" material doesn't turn you into one.

It just helps you realize that you already are one.

• smiddy
    smiddy

could show when they were right even once?

Yep

When J.F Rutherford said "Religion is A Snare And A racket "

• Acluetofindtheuser
    Acluetofindtheuser

"Who has the authority to determine whether or not any WT teaching is wrong?"

If it was in ancient times that would be a prophet. Maybe a few here are prophets sent by God. The GB should be watching this website if they want to be directed by Jehovah.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Even when wrong they are right because they are gods representatives.

Yes this has come up a lot recently that's why they came out and said we can error but for one to gain god's approval and salvation, one must still accept and adhere to the GB of Jehovah's earthly chosen ones.

Its called playing both sides of the coin for the sustaining betterment of the GB in maintaining its power and control.

The GB (FDSL) would never call themselves false prophets even though they have said they are modren day prophets.

The leaders of the WTS inherent endeavor is to mind fuck the general population, building fear and provocation all to sustain their power and control over a vast amount of people, as well the labor and money that they acquire.

Its a easy game to play when you make up the rules of engagement and change the rules when necessary toward what's required so that you progressively win.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Finkelstein - "Its a easy game to play when you make up the rules of engagement and change the rules when necessary toward what's required so that you progressively win."

Isn't that what Donald Trump does?

• Splash
    Splash
    Fisherman Who has the authority to determine whether or not any WT teaching is wrong?

You don't need authority to do that, just a little bit of common sense and honesty.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit