JWs MUST Accept The Watchtower Teachings EVEN When They Are Wrong!

by minimus 41 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Isn't it unbelievable that a Jehovah's Witness must accept whatever the Organization says or they can be disfellowshipped??

Unless THEY tell you that their understanding has changed, you cannot believe anything unless they say it's ok.

Many years ago I questioned them about their ridiculous view that whenever the word "heart" was mentioned, it was a literal blood filled organ. I suggested it was symbolic. They sent me and my elders letters telling me to "wait on Jehovah" and spend my time preaching rather than question their correctness!

LOL

• Chook
    Chook

Don't you know minimus Jesus disfellowshipped those who didn't believe he rose from the dead.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

They sent me and my elders letters telling me to "wait on Jehovah" and spend my time preaching rather than question their correctness! -

"Don't you worry your pretty little head about it, Min. Just get back on the hamster wheel and keep on running till you're sick!

There, we've fixed it. Everything's A-OK!"

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

I’ll do you one better min....

about ten years ago DO’s (when the org still had DO’s) were giving a talk that said, and you just cant make this nonsense up, that even when the GB is wrong they are right. Yep. You heard me. Even when wrong they are right because they are gods representatives. I think it end up being in a study article also... it was surreal

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

Listen...obey...and be blessed...

BUT...the GB can be wrong about any doctrine and any policy they teach...

So God blesses people who obey men who teach wrong things???

Doesn't add up to me...

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

A true sign of a cult!

• waton
    waton

Minimos. your point has been proven.

Every time there is an "adjustment" or an "on further consideration" article, wt declares that the previous doctrine was, and historically is wrong, on the books, and they made you believe it.

Your answer to the unscriptural baptism question sealed, firmly tied your fate to falsehood.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

2 + 2 = 5

If Fred Franz held up a black bible and said it was Green, then it was Green.

A figurative number X A figurative number = A literal number

The measurements inside the pagan Great Pyramid of Giza = Proof of CT Russel's Truth!

See? It all makes so much logical and biblical sense! Why, even a fool can see that this is obviously da Truth! Now sell your possessions, get to Pioneering where the need is great, donate all your $$$ to the WTBTS, and take a vow of poverty.

• Giordano
    Giordano

Minimus this is the same thing as sending soldiers into unnecessary danger because a plan of attack was misguided/misinformed. It's never about being right........ it's worse then that.....because it's always about marching in step.....obeying orders.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

One word. Cult!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit