August 2017 Watchtower - Screwing with J.W.'s minds again

by The Searcher 26 Replies latest watchtower bible

• alanv
    alanv

Rainbow troll do you know where that picture of the woman and the empty fridge is? I mean which Watchtower? It is a shocking picture

• Rainbow_Troll
    Rainbow_Troll
    alanv: Rainbow troll do you know where that picture of the woman and the empty fridge is? I mean which Watchtower? It is a shocking picture

It's from the January 2017 Watchtower. You can read the associated article here.

The gist is that we shouldn't worry about things like poverty, illness and impolite householders because there is absolutely nothing we can do about these things (other, than you know, getting a better education, eating healthy and finding something more productive to do with our Sundays). Instead, we should focus on what we can do, such as giving our last, useless mite to the worldwide propaganda fund, looking forward to paradise and moving on to the next angry householder. Everything is ultimately in Jehovah's negligent hands, so we may as well resign ourselves to our life as it is and trust in Him.

What a relief, huh?

• tor1500
    tor1500

Hi,

If I would to build a house or whatever and one of the friends would say to me...we need to keep our life simple, we know we are living in the last days, then I'll answer you are so right....Just like they are getting ready for the GT at Warwick, I'm doing the same thing, making sure of no home invasion....Just in case when GT comes I can't run for protection to Warwick.....

See all this literature is warning of the end and the org. is giving the friends blow by blow description of how this is all going to play out....so the friends stick to the org. because THE ORG. KNOWS....just how and when....the literature is written on "How you can survive the GT"....just take our literature and we will tell you things no other religion can tell you, because Jesus is in heaven now and giving us hints...we have the Jesus hook-up....

Let's face it some of the minds of the JW's are screwed up anyway....that's why they stay and hear all this ridiculous mess...but as Toesup and I say, just wait until one screwed up folks get screwed.....then the kool-aide ain't so sweet no more...and they don't have such a waiting attitude anymore.

Tor

• Awakenednow
    Awakenednow

Toes up....Crooklyn.😂😂😂😂

• stuckinarut2
  • stuckinarut2
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

"Ask all you want...

...but don't expect a prompt (or satisfying) answer."

Share this

Google+