August 2017 Watchtower - Screwing with J.W.'s minds again

by The Searcher 26 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

There are two distinct classes of people made strategically by the Watchtower Publishing house .

The chosen ones " themselves " and the stupid ones, everybody else including all other JWS members

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

"They also seem to be really emphasizing obedience and soliciting donations far more than just a few years ago."

This is a GOOD thing. WT would not mention it if it was not a problem. The ranks are not following WT direction and they are NOT donating. I'm so grateful everyday for the Internet!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

1) The Organization is dying.

2) That old lady illustration makes me sick. Just look at fat-f**k Sanderson. He's not missing any meals.

3) We can't stop delusional Watchtards from getting dumber.

DD

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

What amazing double speak indeed!

• kpop
    kpop

Good find. It reminds me of the recent events in Russia.

This is how a brother in my hall explained the situation in Russia, before the final ruling. He said, 'if Russia bans Jehovah's people, we must leave it in Jehovah's hands because he obviously saw that a test was necessary for his people and eventually Jehovah will remove the ban when he sees fit. If Russia does not ban Jehovah's people then Jehovah proved that he is the sovereign and rightful ruler and by using his earthly organization he guides us on the right path'

I'm paraphrasing but I'm very close to his exact words. They are delusional. I think JW's who can't see through this need to seek professional help. JW's mentality can be summed up by this - "Heads, I win. Tales, you lose."

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The Watchtower Corporation has been screwing with people's minds since 1874.

Its a freewheeling religoius publishing house that has endeavored itself in corruption and fear mongering as a means to proliferate its publications.

Intellectually honest people can see through that, unfortunately some can not.

• westiebilly11
    westiebilly11

The clue is the phrase ' in the past'... Ok then, but not ok now to exercise free thinking. Hence the following phrase ' may loom in our mind'. Keep such thoughts in the mind, not in public domain.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Page 7, par. 18 "Without a doubt, therefore, each one of us needs to be willing to wait, to show a patient attitude.

In truthfulness , we've been bullshitting about the GT and Armageddon and we aren't going to stop bullshitting.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I thought Jeehoober didn't test people with evil??

DD

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

They are projecting their own 'Evil' out there on others and in denial of their own(dark views of ourselves projected on others)shadow projections) Evil. Jehovah their mascot is littered with them that's why he killing everybody that don't take his side and calling them evil. And so they can make these ridiculous statements because of their total oblivion to their own hypocrisy. Just the human imaginary Deity stinking thinking to the narcissistic core this kiss my ass Jehovah dude!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit