• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Is everything a sign to the jw's?

Yes.....JW`s see signs everywhere..

THIS IS THE ONLY SIGN A JW CAN`T SEE..

http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab110/GeneralWaco/streetsign.jpg

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Londo111 - "...I’ve noticed this as well in some 'apostates' when it comes to projecting on the organization any number of wild conspiracy theories."

You... you mean that the Org isn't secretly controlled by the Rothchilds / Bilderbergers / Illuminati / Reptilians???

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ Outlaw...

Hell, yeah!

AC-f**king-DC all the way!

Whooooh!

:metal: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :metal:

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Reptilians are real...honestly...I've just seen one scuttle past me...DAMN THOSE BEARDED DRAGONS...DAMN THEM ALL TO HELLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

----EDIT---- If I believed in hell then I would damn them to hell!

• Londo111
    Londo111

If you look real hard at the picture on page 42 of the latest study publication, fold it, put it in a mirror, and squint, you will see the Reptilians remote control the Governing Body, who are merely robots, from a UFO orbiting Planet X. But they are not part of the Illuminati...that's just crazy talk!

• Tenacious
    Tenacious

Yes!

I've heard they are really pumped up about Trump and prophecy.

To that I'd like to say to them (and to surfing WT minders):

Fat chance morons. Keep dreaming imbeciles.

We are nowhere near the end, but hey, it keeps everyone loyal and hanging on every word that comes from governing maggots.

The generation that will see the GT is either just been born or within the next 10 years or so they'll be born. And by the time the GT comes around, we will all be long gone and they'll be in their golden years. Guesstimate 60-80 years. That's IMHO

• smiddy
    smiddy

The report in the Bible that a snake talked to a human some 6000 years ago is still a sign for Jehovahs Witnesses the fact that it has never happened since doesnt deter them .

• BeautifulMind
    BeautifulMind

Pretty much, yeah

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    James Mixon - "The End is Near-ish"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit