SERENA ALERT

by BONEZZ 26 Replies latest jw friends

• LuckyLucy
    LuckyLucy

LB, I quess you would like a "rack" not matter who it's on. Serena looks like Mike Tyson in drag,just, black out her two front teeth.

• gumby
    gumby

Mouthy,

"they resonded it is up to each individual congregation as to how they deal with their members"

Now thats an out right lie! The watchtower covers ALL congregations and in their pages....anyone who does the things these two girls did would be df'ed. I suppose apostates are dealt with differently by individual congregations too.

Lucky lucy......now you aren't just a tad jealous are you......serena getting all the attention and all?

Personally, even though Serena is strong looking.....I still think I could kick her ass!

I am with some of the others though......she is pretty.....but I would STILL prefer Ethel Mertz ( that is if Fred wouldn't mind )

Gumby

• LB
    LB

Lucy the rack on Serena is lovely, and I sure if you transposed it onto Mike Tysen it would still be lovely. I still wouldn't be interested.

Now if you want a beautiful black woman......

• gumby
    gumby

Halley Barry would be my choice for "brown sugar"........white sugar is bad for you anyways

Gumby

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

She really does have an ass that would make any running back in the NFL proud.....amazing what they can do with makeup and a push up bra, huh?

• Faraon
    Faraon

I wish someone with Adobe knowledge could insert Watchtowers on her hand and put it in one of those fake Watchtower mag covers.

Maybe add the title 2002 Swimsuit edition

What a riot!

http://users.volja.net/izobcenec4/slike/serena1.jpg

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Wednesday said: btt,

look at the pic shes'

TOUCHING HERSELF

I think she is adjusting her jock strap

Share this

Google+
Pinterest