SERENA ALERT

by BONEZZ 26 Replies latest jw friends

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Did anyone (guys) catch the Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition? ZOWIE! Serena looking very fine and...er...spiritual in her white bikini. Thinking of re-signing with the "group" and transferring to her cong.

-BONEZZ

• sf
    sf

Heya Bonezz,

hahaha, lettuce send a few copies to Bethel and maybe even a few to the boyz 'round da world. Surely Canadian Bethelites would appreciate her pinned up in the 'john'. [:p]

Send one to TED JARACZ personally. It takes a special kinda man like Teddy to appreciate a special kinda woman like Serenie.

Hey Tom...please, please do a webpage of this and try to add Teddy kissing her 'assets', can ya? Please! It will be one of your finest pieces to date I believe. We can then blow it up to a H-U-G-E porportion and send it to him special delivery!! ha!

Actually it's hard 'sitting' in your gallery. So much to WITNESS, so much to absorb. {{hugs}}

Someone please paste her 'assets' up here. I do not want to touch her!

sKally

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Oh my...I just had an apostate apostraphe..uhh epiphany. If one of you good people can mock up one of those great looking Watchtower covers with Serena...I just may forgo my usual apostate poster hanging and do my laundry route with those. Of course that may have reverse effects...I can see next Sundays meeting loaded with testosterone-loaded young studs looking for conversion.

-BONEZZ

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Oh boy, the boys are drooling as I can see.

Hey, don't forget Serena is one mean tennis player, and when she hits those balls, you may want to think twice about approaching her regarding any of her off court antics .

She definitely one gorgeous woman.

OK, so time to go pick up your badminton racket, your lawn darts, and plan your strategies gentlemen.

15-LOVE (takes on an entirely different meaning).

• izobcenec
    izobcenec

there she is :)

and with venus...

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

OH MY GOD !

IZO thank you, thank you, thank you.

Hey CJ. Where is my copy ???

• calamityjane
    calamityjane
    Hey CJ. Where is my copy ???

Stop drooling xjw. I'll get you a copy today when I get groceries. Love ya too.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh they are so beautiful.... You have to admit the BORG can sure have some beautys......I wrote to bethel asking how they can celebrate birthdays -run around the track with a flag. & they resonded it is up to each individual congregation as to how they deal with their members YEAH! RIGHT I had no money when they ousted me did I??( still aint got none !!!!

• Dansk
    Dansk

EXCUSE ME! DO YOU GUYS READ BRAILLE OR WHAT?

SERENA WILLIAMS????????????

YUK!!!!!!

• Francois
    Francois

OK, OK, she's really nice. Built. Talented. Lovely.

However, I am just uncomfortable being with a woman who looks like she could crack hickory nuts between her teeth (or her knees, whatever).

At least, that's what I told her last night.

francois

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit