it’s all in person and only fully vaxed can go

by Indoubtbigtime 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

2023 is definitely off to a big push for behinds in seats and people out in FS. More letters about a$$emblies and urgency about work work work as usual.

• a watcher
    a watcher

indoubt, the GB is NOT inspired by God. They've said so themselves.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Feb 2017 WT p 26

p 12 The Governing Body is neither infallible nor infallible. Therefore, it can err in doctrinal matters or in organizational direction. In fact, the Watch Tower Publications Index includes the heading '' Beliefs Clarified," which lists adjustments in our Scriptural understanding since 1870. Of course, Jesus did not tell us that his faithful slave would produce perfect spiritual food. So how can we answer Jesus' question; ''Who really is the faithful an discreet slave"". ( Matt 24:45) What evidence is there that Governing Body is filling that role. Let us consider the same three factors that directed the governing body in the first century.

So, there you have it, verbatim, out of the horses mouth.

• a watcher
    a watcher

Beth, the GB is neither INSPIRED nor infallible.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    • ''Beth, the GB is neither INSPIRED nor infallible.''

BINGO!! It was read aloud and covered right in the WT study,, a few years ago.

''listen obey and be blessed'',, beeep. As Rion signed-off in one of her videos the other day.
  • FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

I posted a comment on another thread about this very quote. " Therefore, it can er. . ." They used a qualifying term. "Can", which should not be confused with "Does." If you were to ask anyone of those obese buffoons if they DO err, they would deny, deflect, and likely DF you. The way they word things should always be looked at as if you were studying a professional illusionist. Don't watch what they are doing with their right hand, it's the left hand that you need to watch to see how the trick is done. Just my meager two cents worth.

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime

The vaccines have become a dangerous thing to even mention.

If you speak out against the vaccines you are speaking out against the GB.

Some have spoke in a way “I know I am not meant to talk about this but…..”

I would guess a large percentage of rank and file are now having doubts about keep getting these shots. Even big pharma themselves say it only lasts a few months and actually people doubt there is any protection at all for the person getting shot or for protecting others.

So it really is nonsense asking people to stay fully vaccinated all the time. If the vaccines worked then it would make sense to have them just before these schools but no more than a month or two before

but the vaccines don’t work, we can all see this now before the trail ends this May

• Samcats
    Samcats

Plainly they don't work which is why the situations in China and Western nations are practically identical

• markweatherill
    markweatherill
    Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtimea day ago

If not the God of the Bible then who was the intelligent designer?

You can believe it was the God of the Bible without having to believe that it was the God of the watchtower! That question is related to '...but where else would we go?'

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Beleiving in GOD does not equate to beleiving the WT/JW version of GOD of the Bible ,or for that matter any religion who claims to beleive that any GOD of any religion was responsible for Creation.

And surprisingly you do not have to beleive in the Bible to beleive that a GOD created the Universe ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit