it’s all in person and only fully vaxed can go

by Indoubtbigtime 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime

2023 will see a big push to get rank and file back to in person meetings and ministry. They have opened a can of worms with zoom but what they really want is only in extreme illnesses cases can someone use zoom

the only problem is they want everyone fully vaccinated which means if you didn’t go for your latest booster in the last several months then you are no longer fully vaccinated and just the same as someone who never accepted any shots right from the start.

To start with it’s only the schools or volunteer positions at the branches or LDC or HLC, or if you are involved with any photo or video production in any way, or if your involvement with assembly or convention in any way you have to show you have had your latest boosters

My coordinator in my congregation has started asking all the Elders and servants to make sure they are fully vaccinated before the upcoming schools.

apparently there is an elders school coming up, and then we have the kingdom ministry school which I will hopefully be going to as I am an MS

Im going to try to get out of answering I don’t want to lie but I have not kept up with latest boosters as now it seems they are not safe and effective and I don’t want to take the risk of these experimental treatments

what shall I do if I’m pushed to show evidence I have had recent boosters?

there is no video conferencing at all it’s all in person and only fully vaxed can go

all pioneer school and kingdom ministry school need to show you have had your latest booster

even single sisters and young ones can go as long as they remain fully vaxed

so it’s a real problem to get everyone keep taking their boosters and getting them all back to in person

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I wonder why they're so zealous about the experimental, non proven vaccinations?

To whom do they belong?

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

@ indoubtbigtime - "...as now it seems they are not safe and effective." They were never safe & effective!

"...then we have the kingdom ministry school which I will hopefully be going to as I am an MS."

Are you sure you're on the correct web site here? Doesn't sound like you have any doubts.

You're striving to climb the org's promotional ladder.

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime

I’m definitely having doubts about many things. Certainly 1914 as we are getting too far away from here in 2023.

I doubt the GB are inspired by God as they are so wrong about the vaccines this was the breaking point for many but we are all to scared to talk about it.

so I’m PIMO and having more and more doubts about so many things that I used to believe

but when it comes to intelligent design or chance I believe the universe was designed

If not the God of the Bible then who was the intelligent designer?

anyway I’m still going to the kingdom ministry school became I enjoy all things like this, and for the association if I can somehow make the elders think I’m fully vaxed

• skin
    skin
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Indy - I’m definitely having doubts about many things. Certainly 1914 as we are getting too far away from here in 2023.

If part of the Watchtower Corporation's(tm) doctrine is in doubt, then it's all wrong.

I doubt the GB are inspired by God as they are so wrong about the vaccines this was the breaking point for many but we are all to scared to talk about it.

Get out of that place. Do not share in their 'sins'(tm). They have you under their mind control. Unless you need to fade because of what you might stand to lose in terms of family etc. I recommend you read Combatting Cult Mind Control by Steven wassisname. Oh, Hassan, that's it.

so I’m PIMO and having more and more doubts about so many things that I used to believe

Like I say. It will all explode like a ball of rubber bands being cut, one of these days for you.

but when it comes to intelligent design or chance I believe the universe was designed

Believe what you want, no one really cares TBH. Just escape the mind control of the Borg ASAP.

If not the God of the Bible then who was the intelligent designer?

We'll never know unless he/she/they/them come and tell us face to face. Maybe we're all in the Matrix. Maybe this is all a dream. Start from zero and work your way up. Usually we just believe because our parents told us so, or some stuff like that. That's why you'll find different cultures believe different things. Programming!

anyway I’m still going to the kingdom ministry school became I enjoy all things like this, and for the association if I can somehow make the elders think I’m fully vaxed

You need vaccinating against the mind control of the cult if anything.

You'll find your mind becomes clear once you have freed yourself from meetings(tm) etc where the hypnotic mind control techniques are at work.

How about having a butchers* at logical fallacies and pick them out if you must go to the boasting sessions.

https://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/rhetorical-fallacy.php

*Cockney rhyming slang - Butcher's hook = Look

• TonusOH
    TonusOH
    punkofnice: I wonder why they're so zealous about the experimental, non proven vaccinations?

The WTS will bend if there is enough pressure, especially government pressure. Didn't they change the blood policy in Bulgaria when the government there threatened sanctions over it? And in CoC, Ray Franz explained how they claimed to be a 'cultural organization' instead of a religious one in Mexico until the early 90s, so that they wouldn't be forced to sell off their properties.

So, if they feel the government is serious enough about enforcing COVID vaccinations, they will go along. Even Jehovah knows not to cross government regulators!

• Hellothere
    Hellothere

Bible text get out of Babylon is a command. If I'm recommending people too get into this org, with actually is showing all signs they don't have Holy spirit, I'm actually sinning. Any ways that's my thoughts on this.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

Indoubtbigtime, if you want to go to that school, you should look into mind control and group think. Studies have shown people will have doubts about what they know is true given certain situations. In a group, a test may go like this: 15 people are shown a red color. You say red, and the other 14 declare black...the test subject doubts his own eyes or otherwise wants to conform with the group, so he changes his answer from red to black. That is partly how the JW enslave so many. In the meetings, there is group think. People parrot what is on the page and aren't allowed by the conductor to go off script. So falsehoods printed on the page aren't allowed to be questioned and the majority go along with what is printed. Try it in real time in a meeting and see for yourself! ( foreseeing a trip to the back room! )The point of this is you won't learn anything new at the school, but just become more indoctrinad by group think, I watched one ex elder speak about how a school he went to was about trusting the organization and the GB and staying in line with that. Here is a place you can question something: along about memorial time, question Matt 26:28 where it says Jesus blood if for the forgiveness of sins for the many ( not only 144,000) or question as to whether Jesus is your mediator or not....

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

From the way you talk, I would say that you are in your early 20's without much life experience. And, you probably still live with your parents. Correct me if I am wrong. A lot of PIMO's would love to be in an unvaccinated position and just let the organization/congregation elders push them out because of not being vaccinated.Trying to fade is hard enough, but you have an ace up your sleeve so to speak. Take advantage of it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit