The gratitude of Jehovah's witnesses - unbelievable

by punkofnice 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

So.... You've experienced the loving arrangement of being shunned and it didn't make you want to make you return to Jehovah?

I mean, it's not like it makes them out to be superior, arrogant, uncompassionate jerks, does it? After all, you can clearly see how faithful and loyal they are being... Surely this is attractive and helps draw people closer to the true god...? Did it not make your heart long to be back in fellowship with these people, these happy worshippers of the only true god (or G.O.D. <--- new trademark, for Guardians* of Doctrine) ...?

What could be wrong with you? You must be a very evil apostate, having such an obviously hard heart ....

Ack, I can't keep this up. Hurts my heart and brain.

I'm sorry this happened to you, dear Punk.

* can substitute Gorillas of Doctrine

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    you could have clipped his car Punk---see if he would still have shunned you ha ha
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice

I challenge any active JW to count the hateful things in the WBT$ 'teachings(tm)', whether or not they use the excuse that Jehovah(tm) hates these things, and I wager they'll count WAYYYYY more things than they ever knew possible.

• prologos
    prologos
    The elder had a companion in the car exuding intelligence? well it was 'fear of [that] man' that froze his hand. How can an example to the flock ignore the code to shun, no matter what? and he was not reproved? well of course not! after all, he did the right [wt] thing.
  • tiki
    tiki
    I wouldn't take it personally...he's probably just a rude moron and wouldn't give a nod to anyone....there's a whole world full of that type out there....they come in all religions and ethnicities.....
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

stan livedeath12 days ago
    you could have clipped his car Punk---see if he would still have shunned you ha ha
    LOL stanlivedeath so true,
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice

prolog - the elder in the car was the one that once told me I was 'spiritually weak(tm)', which made me sigh.

tiki - It was angrifying.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

"Angrifying"... I gotta remember that one.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Vid - I think it was tiki that invented that one

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit