The gratitude of Jehovah's witnesses - unbelievable

by punkofnice 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I have to rant...I know you'll listen and understand.

I drove over to my son's place. Down one side of the road cars were parked making only room for one vehicle to travel. here was a car that didn't have right of way approaching. Being the good bloke I am...and I didn't have to...I flashed the driver of the other car to come through.

Now normally under these circumstances, the other driver will flash their lights or put their hand up to say thanks.

On this occasion, I noticed it was an elder from my old congregation with someone I hadn't seen before that looked like a cross between quasimodo and a gorilla.

Upon seeing me, the driver turned his head away and drove away without any sign of gratitude.

I just thought I'd share this so that any lurkers can see what a loving organisation the watchtower is.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Why would he be worried about respectful or courteous to you? -- You'll soon just be "bird food".

This is a great example of how (most) JWs feel superior. They are God's chosen "special" people. You are bird food. (And if you have a big house, Jehovah will soon let them live in it.)

Doc

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    DOC - I am amazed at the absolute amount of real hatred the watchtower foments.
  • OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

See, you noticed the shunning. You wish he would have acknowledged you. You will go through months of being shunned at the Kingdom Hall and begging these elders to take you back so that this shunning will end upon your reinstatement and he can wave at you.

.....or not.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    OTWO - Or not...you're right.It has the opposite effect on me...I see clearly what hateful morons the watchtower produces.
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp

Punk

He did the "loving" thing! He shunned you, hoping that you would return to Jah! lol

Remember...it's a loving provision from Jehovah. WTF?

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte
    it's a loving provision from Jehovah AHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHA
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice

Toes - ecan

I must go back to the watchtower immediately. Hahahahahaha.

• wozza
    wozza
    Oh PON you're just being precious ,when you are told to f... off by an elder in front of his family and 3 witnesses who testify inwriting he did this ,then you've been shat on ha ha
  • wozza
    wozza
    And this was reported to and acknowleged by Australian Bethel ,still remained an elder no reproof

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit