I AM SO SAD!!!!

by Utopian_Raindrops 22 Replies latest jw friends

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Wrong? Good heaven's no. Sorry to hear you are sad honey, I am sending a big hug your way...

Amanda

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

For real? Surreal.

• Shakita
    Shakita

Utopian Raindrops,

Don't let your misguided Dub friend discourage you. You have every right to expose the evil of the WT. Being disfellowshipped is simply the WT's way to silence you. It is very effective, because the Dubs are afraid to speak out against the injustices of the WT for fear of being cut off from family and friends.

The religious leaders of the first century felt that they were approved by God. Jesus blew them out of the water. When you read Matthew 23 you will see that Jesus didn't mince words when he exposed the hypocritical religious leaders. Why should the treatment of the hypocritical Governing Body be any different? They deserve to be exposed for the liars and charlatans that they are. What right do they have to destroy innocent lives? Nasty people like the Governing Body and the toady elders are getting what they deserve. You have every right to continue to throw "rocks" at the Governing Body.

One of the posters that responded to your thread UR, made a good point about the basis for judgement when Christ returns. As much as the GB emphasizes the preaching work, Jesus emphasizes doing good works for others. If a Christian performs good works in behalf of others such as, feeding the hungry, clothing the needy, visiting the sick and those in prison, then Jesus will give them a favorable judgement. Where does it say at Matthew 25 that Jesus will condemn those that don't put enough hours in field service? It's obvious that the Governing Body has it all wrong. They arrogantly put themselves in a high position without God's approval, then egotistically condemn to eternal death all those people that would disagree with their Pharasaical tactics.

The Faithful and Discreet slave is used with magical effect to enslave the rank and file Jehovah's Witness. It is a twisting of scripture that ensures all JW's are held in their spell. That scripture at Matthew 24:45-47 is a simple illustration by Jesus to highlight the responsibilities of each individual Christian. There is no proof that God would call only a small, special group to dispense spiritual food at the proper time. Why would there be any need for the holy spirit then? Why would there be any need for us to use our own God given reasoning faculties if everything would be spelled out for us? I bring this point up UR because your friend is thoroughly indoctrinated. Your friend is unable to reason apart from the information fed to her from the Governing Body. So, as hard as it may be, try not to take what your friend says to you so seriously.

I have a close Dub friend that is also laying the WT guilt trip on me. He is trying to save me by encouraging me to begin attending meetings again. I keep telling myself that when he says things that gets on my nerves it is his WT indoctrination coming through. I actually feel quite sad for him because he can't see any wrong coming from the Governing Body. I hope one day he will be free from their intrusive influence.

Finally UR, I have read many of your posts and have found you to be a caring, loving individual. Isn't that what God and his Son want us to do? Despite being disfellowshipped, you have not lost God's approval. Losing the WT has set you free to be the loving, kind and caring person that was there all along. I hope one day that your friend will see what we have already come to know about you.

Mr. Shakita

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit