Guys: What is your ideal girl like?

by greven 21 Replies latest social relationships

• greven
    greven

What should be included in your ideal-girl-kit?

For me these things are most important:

She is: intelligent, insightful, unpredictable, strongwilled, keen, interesting, nice looking, confident, a bit proud, equal, neither submissive nor dominant.

What matters most to me is that we are able to communicate at about the same level. We don't have to like the same stuff, we don't have to agree on everything (makes it more interesting anyway). difference is the spice of life.

**sigh** I haven't found her yet...

So....what should be included in your ideal-girl-kit?

Greven

• Ed
    Ed

• single

That'll do for a start. Anyone in the Brisbane area able to match the above requirements?

**sigh** I haven't found her yet...

Something just occurred to me... maybe it would help if we step AWAY from the COMPUTER first.

• AlanF
    AlanF

I'm partial to a Stepford Wife sort of girl.

AlanF

• scootergirl
    scootergirl
    Stepford Wife

What is that?

• Mary
    Mary

A Stepford Wife is from the movie "The Stepford Wives" that was made in the 1970s. The storyline is about a couple that move to a small town called Stepford where one by one, all the wives go from being independent to becoming June Cleaver replicas. The only thing that suddenly matters is keeping their houses spic and span, dolling themselves up for hubbys approval and letting him do whatever he wants. Katherine Ross is the last one to realize that something is really wrong and she thinks that perhaps the husbands have all drugged their wives to make them docile. What is really happening is that the men are creating robots that look exactly like their wives (and then presumably killing the real wife), who wait on them hand and foot, tell them how great they are in bed and have no thoughts or opinions of their own.

I've often thought of doing a re-make called "The Stepford Husbands" where one by one, all the husbands suddenly stop caring about beer, become really attentive husbands and fathers, and where they stop ogling all females that walk by. The last husband realizes that something's reeeeeally wrong when his buddies all decide to stay home with their wives to watch "Steel Magnolias" rather than go out to the bar with him.

• kat_newmas
    kat_newmas

My Ideal woman is intelligent, and spiritual, yet creative and free thinking. She is beautiful and has a tiny birth-mark on the back of her right leg.

Yes, .... I married her. . . . and I dont regret one second of it.

• logansrun
    logansrun

My standard answer to this question is: I don't have an "ideal" girl since there are many different types of girls I am attracted to -- differences in appearance, personality, education and circumstances. It' like "what is your favorite food?" Sometimes I like pan pizza with hot giardinaire on top, sometimes I like baked salmon. It all depends on mood.

That being said, I also believe there are unconscious elements at play here as well, most notably pheremones -- fragerences we cannot consciously detect that make us attracted to someone else. So much is out of our control.

Okay, so you want a "straight" answer? Well, for the most part I like a girl that is cute (not gorgeous though; I have my reasons), witty, posative, caring, strong emotionally, classy. Aw hell, I don't know what I want -- I was the "good JW" boy who never even kissed a girl till last month! Ask me again in a year!

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

Brad....you come to nashville, we'll hook you up!

Personally, I've gravitated towards older women. Physically, I like them to be somewhat attractive...but more than that...they need to take care of themselves. I like them to be "plump" in all the right spots...not like the little Sarah Michelle Gellar twigs that seem to be in a boom right now. I like for a woman to be independent, but not domineering. I like for her to be intelligent with a voracious apetite for books and knowlege. I like her to be adventurous and fun loving. She should be generous and kind. And she needs to be a wildcat in the bedroom (on occasion) and one that can communicate what she wants.

Of course, I've married this one...and honestly if something happened to her...I doubt very seriously that I would get married again.

Coon

• AlanF
    AlanF

Scootergirl, Mary's description of a Stepford Wife is right on.

Actually my preference is like greven's:

: She is: intelligent, insightful, unpredictable, strongwilled, keen, interesting, nice looking, confident, a bit proud, equal, neither submissive nor dominant.

: What matters most to me is that we are able to communicate at about the same level. We don't have to like the same stuff, we don't have to agree on everything (makes it more interesting anyway). difference is the spice of life.

I'm lucky to be married to this wonderful lady, my Juliann.

AlanF

• LB
    LB

Well the ideal woman would have to be beautiful with low standards and lower morals of course.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit