Don't get around much anymore......

by Prisca 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Prisca
    Prisca

Well, I've been busy travelling and making arrangements to move from my present address, so I haven't been online as much lately. As well, due to the changes in the forum, I couldn't post from my home PC for a while, so that really kept me quiet!!

Circumstances mean I won't be around as much as I used to, at least for the next couple of weeks, so I just wanted to pop in and say hi. Cool to see newbies popping up everywhere, and good to see old-timers still hanging around.

I do check my email everyday, so if anyone wants to email me, I will endeavour to make a reply as soon as possible. In 2 weeks time I won't have access to the internet for a week, so make the most of the peace and quiet, LOL!!

• Angharad
    Angharad

Good luck with the move Prisca

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Good morning Prisca.....you old timer !

Found your post on Friends...the ol active page is up to it's morning hi-jinx, with posts disappearing for about an hour or so.

I've also noticed a lot of newbies, and or lurkers joining and posting the past while. It may have something to do with Simon, restricting certain areas of the board to members only.

Good Luck with the move.

b12

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

<Waving @ Prisca>

Good to see ya, gal. Hope the move goes successfully. Let us know when you are all settled in.

I hope you've gotten some rains, too.

Now don't be a stranger here!

Hugs,

j2bf

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Thanks for calling in, Pris.

You're in our thoughts in your moving.

BTW many of those folk near Bethel always ask after you.

Cheers, Ozzie

• LB
    LB

Hope the move goes easy Prisca. Now you'll let us know if you get lucky in the new neighborhood, right?

• myself
    myself

Hey Prisca, good luck with your move, hurry back!

Karla

• Swan
    Swan

Just remember...

Never pack the tape!

Never pack the scissors!

Never pack the magic marker!

And hurry back soon!

Tammy

• Farkel
    Farkel

: I couldn't post from my home PC for a while, so that really kept me quiet!!

I'm never going to be an atheist, then, because their IS a God!. :p

Only teasing. Sorta.

Farkel

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

moving huh??

Well. I just hope I can reestablish contact after the move. I Sure hope its not further away sis.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit