Can We Get To Know Each Other Now?

by Big Tex 29 Replies latest jw friends

• kls
    kls

Let's see, i am 45 female married to a jw.Height 5 7" weight .to much. Have blond hair blue eye's( i am natural blond and they don't have more fun).4 grown kids, 5 grandkids.A lab and a Basset hound and always wanted a pet monkey.That's about the excitement of it. PS. except i am sneaking from my husband being on this board. SHHHHHH ... WELCOME ...... kls

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Lyin:

We have a lot in common Did you get my personal message?

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

I'm 23, 6' 0 250 pounds, I have Hazel eyes and brown hair. I am known to be gregarious and irritating, but generous as well. I'm very much in love with my wife; she's my reason for living.

I'm a book and comic book freak, and I love beer, although I've been told by my doc to lay off the sauce for a while. (Guinness)

I visited Scotland and fell in love with the place.

I got a cat named Beau, and my brother-in-law lives with us (another JW-orphaned child)

My wife and I married on the fly, because of JW persecution from her parents.

There's more, but then again, I'm not terribly interesting.

ash

• Valis
    Valis

OK Troll Boy I'll bite..

Who: white boy w/dreads 6.5 ft 185? 190?

Kids: Two blondies 5 and 4

Pets: 2 hedgehogs, 1 cat

Occupation: I teach computer science at a community college in Dallas, Texas.

Other: I like drinking beer, fishing, camping, partaking in spiritual food, meeting new friends, travelling, riding my Honda Shadow, behaving badly, pinching, and other lecherous activities that cannot be revealed at this time...*LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Name : Eric Granell

Kids : nope

Pets : 1 cat - Felix

Who : Puertorican, 6'1, 240

Other : I was born 65 years too late. I love anything that has to do with the 30's and 40's including but not limited to dancy, music, and clothing. BTW, love the beer as well.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Valis:

We use to have a hedge hog Guinness we miss him

• Dawn
    Dawn

I'm 37 female. Married (7 yrs now) - 2 kids (teenage boy and kindergarden girl). Let's see......height 5'7", weight 140. I have dark brown hair. Was DF'd twice - once when I was 19, and went back because I thought it was the only way, then again when I was about 24. Never went back - but did find the real TRUTH through the help of this board and other sources. I'm now a born again Christian - was baptised 2 years ago.

Favorite past times - hubby and I like camping and water skiing, I LOVE gardening, swimming, biking, pretty much anything outside - I hate being indoors when there is sunshine outside. My son and I also love to snowski - he's really good at it - I suck by continue to try.

Occupation - computer consultant.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Name : Jana

Kids : Not physically, but I have custody of my gorgeous nephew Spencer. He’ll be 6 in May. He’s perfect. And he’s a short, male, version of me. Guess that’s why I love him so much.

Pets : none. But I want an ankle biter dog soon

Occupation : During the day Technical Support for an engineering company. At night and on the weekends I do promoting for various local bands. Run street team promotions for bands like The Color Red, Alien Ant farm, and The Ataris. Quit my band a couple months ago, and now do guest shows with 2 local bands.

Who : ½ Italian, ¼ Jewish, ¼ German, but basically white, female. 5’6 130 pounds (yep, I don’t mind saying so) black, Betty Paige style, hair. But ask next week, it could be a different color. Brown eyes. Wanna know my cup size too? J/k

Other : My search for spiritual knowledge has at been soul wrenching. However, since leaving the JWs some 3 years ago, I have been free to weed through other beliefs and find what works for me. I’m very opinionated, yet still open minded. I have a great sense of humor. I’m also a very generous and caring person. I’ll give someone my last $10.00 to someone and go without food if they need it. However I’m also very skeptical and can be cynical. That’s something the JWs taught me that I still need to get over. In my spare time, what little bit there is, I’m working on improving my bass guitar skills, driving my Chevy truck, having barbeques, drinking beer, and buying Spencer whatever he wants. I need to quit smoking, even though I now only smoke a pack a week. Oh yeah, I like girls too.

and even though it seems MY post was the longest, I'm not self-absorbed :)

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Cute thread...

Too close to 30, short as heck, mommy to a 4 year old (almost 5) and owned by a cat. Pretty much sums it up.

• jurs
    jurs

I always enjoy threads like this. I'm a 35 year old female. I'm 5'5" and am married with 2 daughters. I love antiques, traveling, animals ,skiing , snowmobiling and Stephen King books. I can't believe how much my life has changed since I left the org!!!!! I'm having such a good time! I started a new career as a hairstylist. At first I hated it because I was scared to death I'd turn someones hair purple (which I did by the way) but now I feel alot more confident and my buisness is doing quite well.. I love having my own money. I've always relied upon my husband financially and it feels wonderful to be contributing and not be dependant.

jurs

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit