A terrible accident & a small victory

by caballoSentado 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Yes Caballo, that is a terrible accident.

BUT, that is no small victory! That is a great big crack in the jw armor!!! Whooohooo, good for you!

It will be the little steps like these that will help wake people up to the mind control of men that they are under.

Thanks for sharing your victory.

j2bf

• Valis
    Valis

It just proves that in the "Heart of Hearts"(TM) JWs know better than to risk the lives of their family. makes you want to scream .."Hello! Come out from behind the delusion and live in the real world!" ...viva caballo!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

That is so horrible about the baby, but great about the Mother's learning what is important in life!

• jgnat
    jgnat

Caballo, it is wonderful that you awakened that mother's natural heart! I agree with the others, a big victory. I do hope that baby will be OK now with no long term effects. Why

• caballoSentado
    caballoSentado

Hi all,
    The baby is doing very well, it is amazing how fast they get well & how strong they seem to be.
    Everybody is happy now.
    Have a nice day my friends.

TheStar: Glad to hear from you, we are all very well... but the elders are after us right now....
    have to wait some days & see what happens.

Caballo Sentado

• TheStar
    TheStar

Caballo,

Sorry to hear the jerk squad is after you and your family. Hang in there and remember you do not have to talk to them if you do not want to, they only have as much power over you as you give them.

(((((((((((((((((Caballo and family)))))))))))))))))))

Oh btw, is Urpi your wife?

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Nice one, Caballo.!

I have certainly noticed how much easier it is to talk about things now. Presumably because I only say what come from the heart, not what I feel obliged to say .

Thank God the baby recovered

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit