A terrible accident & a small victory

by caballoSentado 16 Replies latest jw friends

• caballoSentado
    caballoSentado

Hi friends,
    The 1 year old baby of a very good friend suffered a terrible accident, he fell & broke his skull, fortunately he was operated on successfully. I had talked to the mother, my friend & a faithfull JW, a lot about the UN thing, the child abuse & other things about the borg. When we were at the hospital she told me "If my baby needs blood, he will have it. I won´t risk my babie's life after learning all the things you told me about the organisation.". I'm glad the she came to her senses... I'm glad & talked to her about this... I had told her sometime ago (before this accident) ..."Would you risk your babie´s life for a man's doctrine?... what would be your feelings if your baby dies & they change the doctrine again & say they have new light?
    I feel good,
    Caballo Sentado

• Swan
    Swan

I think you minimize that victory. It is a great victory since if she had refused blood and the baby died, that would have been another great tragedy.

Congratulations! You may have saved a life.

Tammy

• Francois
    Francois

Great Work! That's a great, even supreme, victory.

Haven't y'all noticed that we convert more JWs since we got out than we ever brought novicii IN to the Borg? Isn't that satisfying?

francois

• Urpi
    Urpi

As a mother I can feel what that mother is feeling now....happiness to have her baby in her arms and to know that a loving God would not want an inocent baby to die. Congratulations!!!!

Urpi

• Beans
    Beans

Cabo, it is always great to hear from you! I recall when you first came here and were looking for answers, it seems you have helped so many with the answers! I am happy to hear that this story had a great ending! I love you quote ".."Would you risk your babie´s life for a man's doctrine?..."

All the best!

Beans

http://Quotes.JehovahsWitnesses.com

• caballoSentado
    caballoSentado

Swan,
    Fortunately, no blood was needed for the baby, but she had already made up her mind. That is what makes me feel good, she has already opened her eyes!.

Beans,
    Thanks a lot for your thoughts & have a nice day

Caballo Sentado

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

caballo Nice feel good story to start the day.

Francois said:

Haven't y'all noticed that we convert more JWs since we got out than we ever brought novicii IN to the Borg?

Maybe that's because, we have a lot more conviction in what we believe in now, then when we were peddaling trash at the doors !

" I just want to know the truth, because I've been lied to all my life "

b12

• Angharad
    Angharad

Glad you were able to help Caballo

How is the baby doing now, hope he is ok

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Caballo,

You done good, dude!

I salute you.

• TheStar
    TheStar

Caballo,

That's no small victory! It's music to my ears as well.

Thanks for sharing the great news and nice hearing from you. Hope the family is well.

Star

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit