Perhaps it is time.......

by sf 29 Replies latest jw friends

• sf
    sf

{{{{{ Dino!! }}}}} I kept getting shutdown, yet the phone never rang. Damn!! Hey, be safe and try when ya get home and settled. Take your time...I'm doing much better. Had a long chat w/ a 'friend' and that long bath. [:)]

{{ Tommy }} You know how much I love you and pops. Give him hugs please. And that site was/ IS excellent! My girlfriend is foaming @ the mouth! And thank you for the respect and 'time off'. It was much needed.

{{{ UNC!!!!!! }}} Get yo' (ass)ertiveness over here and hug the sKallywagger!! I love you!

"Who is Ted Jaracz?"

ROFLOLOLOLOL!! Answer: a smurf!

sKally...'Scheeking' Out Backstabbers Kentral...klass

• sf
    sf

Jesika,

No message is in the 'inbox', yet. Perhaps it takes a while to 'register' the post. I'll keep checking. Thanks.

sKally

• Jesika
    Jesika

Well, I tried again and I didn't get a copy in the sent box, so I am trying to get Valis to try and send it. If you get it let me know.

Love,

Jes

• sf
    sf

It was there all along. Yet the box is still stating 'no new messages'. I replied already.

So I advise people to check their 'inbox messages' even if it states '0'.

sKally

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

scallywag! scallywagg'n .. scallytedjaratz'n.. scallydressed'ndrag'n? .. scallyonthewagon? .. sc'use .. just muck'n about with me digit ..

((((scally))))

ps: Ted Jarantz is not to be confused with a teddybear. (no matter how lonely you are in bed!)

• sf
    sf

~deleted~

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

too late

• sf
    sf

Good morning!

Yea, I know some viewed it before I 'killed' it.

And I know full well NO ONE understood my reaction. hahahaha, it's okay, the 'clue' did not pan out. Yet, the journey for truth is never over Unc!

I trudge onward and forward! {{{{{ hugs }}}}}

sKally

• gumby
    gumby

sf,

So what will you do differently with your time? What are you going to focus on?

I would like to do the same as you and move on but I can't.....I can't put time into my family because I'm shunned. My only hope is the W.T. will fall and so I stayed tuned in and wait.....and wait......and wait. Waiting sucks and I may "wait" until I'm dead. I don't know if I could tune this shit out of my life if I tried! When your loved ones are in it knee deep......what the hell do you do?

I wish you the best and do hope you'll stay in touch.......love and hugs from Gumby

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

{{{sf}}}

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit