Perhaps it is time.......

by sf 29 Replies latest jw friends

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

Nothing wrong Skally, in putting up ones sword. Letting go of the past and future. And just being present in the moment with the ones we love. Do you have a "gone fish'n" sign?

JamesT

• Gerard
    Gerard

It is frustrating, I know...and I'm not even a JW - never been. But the WT is very afraid of Weapons of Mass Instruction as the internet, and people will catch on slowly. You have the control, toy with them and don't let them get to you.

• FreeFallin
    FreeFallin

Skally,

Please take care of yourself...remember, if you don't, who will? Do what has to be done with your family first, then everything else will find its place.

FreeFallin

PS I have always admired your style.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Take some time off. We all need a vacation once in a while. If we don't get some relaxation, recreation, and diversion, it's easy to get "burnt-out." Go enjoy your family.

Visit when you get a chance.

• Simon
    Simon

*always* put your family before anything remotely connected with the WTS

• berylblue
    berylblue

Who is Ted Jaracz?

Beryl

• Celia
  • hillary_step
    hillary_step
    *always* put your family before anything remotely connected with the WTS

Now these are wise words. Perhaps fighting the WTS can become the reason for our lives if we become too engrossed. This cannot be healthy. Thanks Simon - HS

• Dino
    Dino

Hey luv!

I tried to call you today to check up on you.

But now Im heading out-o-town for a training class.

Anyhow, please know my thoughts are with you and I'll call you when I get back.

Leaving the snow and ice behind in Big D...

Dino

• Jesika
    Jesika

You have a private message, please read it.

Love to you and yours,

Jes

I sent you one, but I dont have it in my sent box. Please tell me if you got it, if not I will send you another one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit