Let me try again.. Just a lurker who is going "public". Saying "HI" What a

by Its so simple 27 Replies latest jw friends

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Thankyou for the advice bro newposter. I guess i'm still serving Jehovah .. I mean, i haven't been to a meeting in years and i hate watchtower mind distortion and bible gymnastics with a passion but hey, i ain't found no other god that works .. krishna won't take my calls .. buddha never answers back .. so you might as well say i'm faithfull to Jehovah (like i'm being faithful to my wife till i bed another:(

best warped wishes (warped advice begets a warped responce:) unclebruce

• email
    email

Stick around... we do make more sense than the Borg...

Keep reading, keep learning, keep researching... keep posting.

Have you read any of the GREAT "forbidden" books like Crisis of Conscience and/or In search of Christian Freedom Yet?

Those books are a great place to start

• Swan
    Swan

WELCOME!

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Welcome to the board iss

I'll be watching for more of your " covert " postings.

P.S. Red font hurts my eyes, or are you shouting ?

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay and dont forget to post!

Eric

• JamesThomas
  • dmouse
    dmouse

Hi It's so simple, and welcome to the board.

A lot of your comments show that you and your wife are quite disillusioned with the Society, also your use of derogatory terms like 'the Borg' show a lack of respect for the Masters in Brooklyn. That is good, and shows you are capable of independent thought.

I am curious, can you elaborate please on this statement:

I'm quite content to sit quietly ( very hard for me ) on the sidelines and be a force for good in anyone's life that reaches 'the crossroads.'
  • Jesika
    Jesika

Welcome to the board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Loris
    Loris

Hi ISS Welcome.

Doing the Hokey Pokey dance? One foot in and one foot out? Tough dance. Hope you and the spouce don't get too tangled. The confusion gets less intense the longer you hang out on the board.

Loris

• Gamaliel
    Gamaliel

its so simple,

Welcome. Hope you stay a while. Don't worry about the flak, of course. As you know a lot of anger and resentment is to be expected. People are curious about to what extent you are still supportive of JWs or residual JW attitudes. I think I understand pretty much where you are from what you've said. Those same ideas fit my situation for years.

Just glad you spoke up.

Welcome again,

Gamaliel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit