Let me try again.. Just a lurker who is going "public". Saying "HI" What a

by Its so simple 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Its so simple
    Its so simple

I have been a JW for more than 10 years and less than 30. I'm not naive about the ways of the Borg. I was a hot shot JW at one time, one of the few that enjoyed 90% acceptance from my audience. This is one of the things that has brought me some trouble. I learned that if you start making too much sense, and too many people listen to you, it is a power that brings fear into the hearts of elders. I must say I'm a lover of life with little ambition to take on the Borg. I have learned a lot about what the truth is from them and they have given me prime examples of what it should NEVER be or be about. I'm quite content to sit quietly ( very hard for me ) on the sidelines and be a force for good in anyone's life that reaches 'the crossroads.'

I don't really know why I'm posting, my wife ( yes I enjoy the privelidge of being on the same page with her, don't have to hide ) asked me why I'm posting and I guess I just feel a sense of connection to those of you who "get it". IE J.T., Just two laws etc.

I look forward to many years of serving Jehovah faithfully and encourage all of you to remain faithful to HIM in word and deed.

Sincerely,

The new guy

• minimus
    minimus

Hi lurker, when you figure out why you're posting, fill us in.

• waiting
    waiting

Well, hey there, new guy (better than calling you *simple* eh?),

Nice to meet you. I read your other post - this new board's a killer, eh?

Am I to understand that your wife posts/reads here too? Lucky you!

Please stick around. As you may have deduced - all types of persons here, in all stages of leaving/left the WTBTS.

Good place. Btw, I was a jw woman for 30 years. Inactive currently.

waiting

• Its so simple
    Its so simple

I thought I did state why I was posting. Perhaps there is still some difficulty seeing the truth without having to read between the lines ;-)

Yes my wife is a VERY regular reader. She is very nuerotic about it though. She thinks the Borg is going to come busting our door down any second and DF her.

After reading some peoples experiences, I guess it's not that far fetched.

• Its so simple
    Its so simple

Your really having a hard time with this huh?

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Welcome to the board. Hope you can "get it" like JT "gets it" sooner rather than later. Freedom is (slightly) farther than you think.

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

Hey new guy. Welcome. I'm curious why you are so vague about how long you have been a witness. When you say you wish to have many more years serving J, do you mean with the WTS or without the WTS?

CC

• Its so simple
    Its so simple

free·dom ( P ) Pronunciation Key (fr
    n.

1. The condition of being free of restraints.
    2. Liberty of the person from slavery, detention, or oppression.

No, I get it.

When I say serving Jehovah, I mean JUST that, serving him by way of the example that his son Jesus Christ left for all of us to follow.

Vauge because too many people I know who can't be trusted, read this information. It's a very difficult challenge for many.

• riz
    riz

hello It's so simple.

you can have jehovah all to yourself, thanks. welcome to the board anyway. :)

• kelpie
    kelpie

Hey Welcome to the board..

It is good when lurkers come out in the open.. I wish you the best for the future..

Regards

Kelps

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit