Time To Make The JC's Accountable?

by Englishman 17 Replies latest jw friends

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Ok,

If you want to write to the local boys email me and I will give you an address.

Steve at [email protected]

If you are outraged then communicate that but please remember I hope these men will open their eyes too some day.

Kevin Porter did the newspaper article for the NewsHerald back in September. His email:

[email protected]

Jst2laws

If you want to send a copy to me I would be interested in knowing how large a response we get from this.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    knowledge that their actions will be public knowledge would quite likely result in some modified behaviour on the part of elders.

I don't know if it would help or not, but one thing is for sure, it would generate a whole lot of finger pointing and "I told you so's" "Satan and his evil apostates are circling for the kill."

• JeffT
    JeffT

I'm in. My e-mail is open, if anybody wants such a letter, holler. I've been out almost fifteen years, no family relationships are involved; what are they going to do, disfellowship me? I could also arrange to attach letters of recommendation from three or four pastors at the church I've attended since escaping from the borg. They won't get away with writing me off as somebody who doesn't want to meet "biblical requirements". I'm all for the bible. I'd love to be a fly on the wall about the third or fourth time a bunch of elders get a letter protesting a DF'ing with a note that the Seattle Post Intellegencer has been cc'd. Wouldn't take too many of those before somebody is going to have to either explain himself or say "no comment" on the record.

• Englishman
    Englishman

This is great. People here are willng to speak up for the newly disfellowshipped, and get right into the heart of the problem, the JC itself.

Put me down as a volunteer letter writer too folks! If you want me to protest on your behalf to either a JC or the individual members, then please send details to me at [email protected]

Any more willing to protest?

Any ideas of what would be the best way to run this show?

Englishman.

• metatron
    metatron

I know others may not agree with this - and I respect whatever opinion Simon has as final on the matter:

You need to publish the pictures, names and addresses of these low-lifes on the net.

This has gone on for too long - their utter unaccountability - they should face the world as the creeps and hypocrites

they are.

metatron

• berylblue
    berylblue

I'm having a difficult time following this. To whom do we write? Count me in.

Beryl

• Englishman
    Englishman

Berylblue,

The idea is that posters should volunteer via this thread to write to JC's on behalf of the newly disfellowshipped.

Now, anyone who gets DF'd, can ask the volunteers to protest to the JC concerned. I've put my email up, so I will be happy to protest on any newly DF'd persons behalf. Hopefully others will do the same.

The letters will have to be polite of course, regardless of how we really feel!

Englishman.

• berylblue
    berylblue

I would be more than happy to. And I am polite. I learned my manners the old-fashioned way: I had them beaten into me. (By Catholic parents.)

[email protected]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit