Yearbook 2016: Annual Report (15177 Partakers)

by Designer Stubble 31 Replies latest watchtower bible

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

CAN YOU SAY DELUSIONAL!!!

“Dear Brothers and Sisters:

The prophet Isaiah humbly acknowledged that any success and prosperity that the Kingdom of Judah enjoyed was due only to the blessing of Jehovah. As we read at Isaiah 26:12, he declared: “O Jehovah, . . . everything we have done you have accomplished for us.” Reflecting on all that has been accomplished during the past service year causes us to make a similar admission. Jehovah is truly doing “wonderful things that have never been done” before! (Ex. 34:10) Just think of some of the blessings that we have received from his hand.”

Excerpt From: WATCHTOWER. “2016 Yearbook (yb16-E).” iBooks.

• prologos
    prologos
    At the current annual increase when will they reach 144,000? Blondie. --a rough guestimate put that year to be 2034. so, WT has put the total F&DS starting at 1919. They could see the fulfillment of all the anointed in the overlapping generation in our lifetime, by 2034. who needs the apostles anyway.
  • alanv
    alanv
    Interestingly, the increase in Europe is now around 0.2% which is very similar to the population increase of Europe. This means for all the hours and effort the witnesses in Europe have put in this last year, they are no further ahead than this time last year.
  • Phaedra
    Phaedra

Memorial Partakers Worldwide: 15,177 (was 14,121 in 2013:13,204) LARGE INCREASE

The biggest elephant in the room that the organization won't address and JWa don't talk seriously enough about.

WHY?

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

Branches of Jehovah’s Witnesses: 89 (was 90)

Do we know which Branch closed?

(I am assuming just one closed and no new ones were opened)

• flipper
    flipper
    Incredible statistics on those partaking the last 10 years or so. 15,177 partakers ! My god- it goes up about 1,000 every year now ! Hey ! I know what it is- those anointed that died off when partaker numbers were about 8,000 I number worldwide - THOSE that died have come back secretly to act as replacements for when the current GB die off. You know- 7,000 Governing Body Zombies in sheep's clothing being kept in the basement at the new Warwick facility ! This is my " new light " and I'm sticking to it. Makes as much sense as all the other crap they try throwing up on the chalkboard ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper
  • eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Lots of interesting numbers that the wtbts has released for our "encouragement". Since the wtbts is a corporation, any numbers posted regarding the financial status of the wtbts?

oops sorry I asked!

just saying!

eyeuse2badub

• prologos
    prologos
    Alanv: Interestingly, the increase in Europe is now around 0.2% which is very similar to the population increase of Europe. But that is changing Germany, Sweden had an 1% increase this year, and very few of the additions will become a jw and live.
  • prologos
    prologos

Blondies question: At the current annual increase when will they reach 144,000?

based on the 2005-2015 increase, ~30 years

• Tempest in a Teacup
    Tempest in a Teacup
    Average Publishers Preaching Each Month: 7,987,279 (was 7,867,958)

Were breeding and kids are growing!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit