How Do You Enjoy Your Life Now???

by minimus 22 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Some circuit overseers are militant! I remember my share of CO's that we would hear about getting.We used to say that it was going to be a long 3 years. I'm sure that you and your husband, Blondie are enjoying your lives more and more everyday. I hope that the "special slave food" will continue to sustain you for eternity.

• kat_newmas
    kat_newmas

My life turned out great, after surviving through it. I ran away at age twelve and survived everything from male prostitution and homelessness, to cancer and nearly death.

I haven't seen my parents since... I am 33 years old now. I am still running.

But I met a beautiful woman from England, and Married her. I grew up a whole lot. I became an artist with my own Graphic Design Studio. Kat Newmas Productions. I play the flute and the piano. I am buying a house, and making two car payments. My wife is a professional also.

Perhaps I would not be what I am now without Jehovah's Witness... in some twisted way. I knew when I was eight years old that I was not a fit to their mold. I was very fortunate that they taught me to read, and gave me an education.(ed-you-kay-shun... sound it out) They gave me a sense of conceince that I am proud of. Perhaps their lack of tolerance thickened my skin enough, to prepare me for the world I was about to face.

I turned out o.k. after all.... except for that thing with the voices..... (kat walks off into the darkness mumbling to himself.....)

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

I still attend meeting, but I like my life much better. Gone are the guilty feelings for not doing enough. I feel that a heavy load has been lifted off my shoulders.

Really the real TRUTH has set me free.

I can read what I want when I want. I can talk to people without the nagging thought that I should be preaching to them. I can do volunteer work and help the less fortunate without feeling that I should be banging on door instead. I could go on and on.

When I can cut ties for good my enjoyment will be complete

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit