We Won... District Champions

by LB 15 Replies latest jw friends

• JeffT
    JeffT

Congratulations to you and the team! Go get 'em at state.

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU LB. MUST BE AN AWSOME FEELING

cj & xjw_b12

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

CONGRATULATIONS, AL!

You've taught your boys a valuable lesson - don't waste time preparing for the Watchtower Study!

Did you know that reading the AWAKE! is the equivalent of an athletic scholarship? It is!

• Princess
    Princess

Steve wanted me to post another reply. He wants it made clear to everyone that he does NOT pee in his wetsuit.

We are looking forward to seeing you guys. Will you be in time our St Patrick's day party? I haven't decided if I'm having it on St Patrick's day (since it's a Monday) or if I'll have it Sunday. I'm running in a St Patrick's day dash on Sunday. Kind of leaning towards Monday I guess.

Rachel

• Solace
    Solace

Congratulations!!!!

Great Job with the team LB! You da' man!

• LB
    LB

Rachel tell Steve that there are two types of divers. Those that pee in their wetsuits, and those that lie about it.

We will most likely head up there monday morning early on the 16th. Is that the day of your party?

Today we went back to see the remaining games and collect our trophies. Both our girls and boys teams won and are going to state as #1 seeds which is very cool and seldom happens anywhere. We placed some kids on the all tournament team and they announced the all league selections for the season. I had two boys end up on the first team and one other on the second team. This isn't bad as I didn't really have any superstars, just a group of kids that worked super hard.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit