We Won... District Champions

by LB 15 Replies latest jw friends

• LB
    LB

My boys pulled out a come from behind victory to take the District High school Basketball championship tonight 59-55. I won't sleep a minute. Both teams were very evenly matched but as I thought our conditioning would be the difference. They couldn't buy a bucket in the 4th quarter and we rang them up. Ten days from now we'll be almost 400 miles away in Baker City playing for the state championships.

Sweet, just sweet.

• qwerty
    qwerty

I recommend a good dose of Meeting attendance, to bring you back to earth!

Congratulations!

I hope they win.

Qwerty

• Been there
  • Been there
  • musky
    musky

CONGRATULATIONS!! ROCK ON!

• gumby
    gumby

Congrats Al,

You do know however that......white guys can't jump! You need to go to L.A. for a real battle

Gumby

• Princess
    Princess

Hey Al, that's great! I logged on just to see how you did.

Congrats from Steve and Rachel!

• LB
    LB

Thanks Rachel, Jill and I will be up next month for a few days. Tell Steve the hose the urine out of his wetsuit cause we want to do a little diving.

I slept about an hour last night. I'm so tired but wired. Today we go back to the college to watch the others play and pick up our first place trophy. Instead of the shirt and tie I'm wearing an aloha shirt and beads. The kids will get a kick out of it.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Yay! Good job coach! I've been rootin' for ya!

Andi

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

CONGRATULATIONS AL!!!!

This is very exciting and I'm very happy for you and your team !! On to STATE!!!!!

XW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit