Today

by Scully 36 Replies latest social relationships

• onacruse
    onacruse
    That's my problem: I care...It's one of my best strengths.

As Aristotle says:

So far as in us lies, we must play the immortal and do all in our power to live by the best element in our nature.

((Scully)) We can't escape our strengths, any more than birds can avoid flying...though sometimes birds do fly into windows.

Anything Katie or I can do for you, you've got it.

Craig

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

((((((((Skully)))))))

Please don't stop being YOU! Maybe........do what I do and be more selective in what you pour your heart into.

I hope all your tomorrows are better!

Katie

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Hugs to you Skully,,,,,,,,, you are a very nice person and I hope that you don't cheat yourself out of being who you really are,,,,,,, a good hearted person. It is terrible to be taken advantage of and I hope you find peace and happiness..

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

(((((((((Scully)))))))))))

Don't ever change. I know that when people who are nasty start getting on my nerves, sometimes I wonder what the point is in being nice. Then I remember....... Nice matters !!!!!

Don't let them get you down. Hard as it is sometimes. "This too shall pass"

And........... what goes around comes around. It really does, whether we are there to witness it ourselves or not.

Hugs at ya!!!! Hang in there- whatever it is that is going on and getting to you right now.

XW

• Mac
    Mac

Skully,

That shell will serve you for a time but, know this.....when you are ready to emerge there will be genuinly appreciative people waiting for you with open arms, people who care. Don't stay in there too long.....k?

mac

• Scully
    Scully

:::: peeking out of my shell ::::

:::: looking around ::::

:::: smiling at how much you guys care ::::

I love you all! I'm feeling better today... not 100%... but not too bad.... my e-mail and PMs have been overflowing!! plus the phone calls.... wow..... you guys are fantastic! I'm deeply touched by how much you all care.... (no wonder you aren't JWs anymore! )

Much love, Scully

• Gerard
    Gerard

Hang in there!

• shera
    shera

Well ,good to hear you are feeling o.k Scully.

(((((SCULLY)))))

I felt as if you were writing my thoughts down.(not trying to steal your thread) I understand what you are feeling.

Take care

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

(((Scully))) - its obvious that you are a feeling, caring person - we care too!

Hugs & lots of love to ya!

• jgnat
    jgnat

Oh, Scully. That was so well written. And scary. You are a wonderful giver. Your dedication to the lambs in Canada is unsurpassed. I was hoping that little paragraph was not about you, but about how many witnesses may feel on their way out. I am sure, in time, what you receive back from the grateful will make up for all the heartache now.

I, for one, am grateful for the energy you provide to the cause. Chin up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit