Newlyweds Regret Saving Sex For Marriage

by Abaddon 14 Replies latest social humour

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Billygoat, two things:

ok three things:

1) Hey girl *waves* Hey dude *waves at Mozzer*

2) This is big news ~ that I think will be exciting for you; I've found the Lord.

3) Sadly, the Lord informs me that, well... He doesn't totally approve of that thing you and Mozzer do with the toilet plunger. Since you were doing the same thing with a vacume before you got married, and rationalizing it as something other than sex, he's not going to do anything radical like call the Overbeer into your marital chamber, but, quoth the Lord (shaking his head), "sheesh (yes sheesh), I created these animals? Oy! I'm goin' back to herding Catholics and rabbits!".

• flowerfreaks2
    flowerfreaks2

We waited, we were both 21. It was a diaster!!!! My fault and it was awful the whole 10 years. I had issues and took it out on him..... poor guy, can't believe he waited that long....... Oh would have saved us both a lot of pain. My 2nd time with an ex witness we did try before we by and it went well. Sorry TMI.. :) Maried now and have it very often. Guess making up for lost time

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Gotta love the Onion.

• bigmac
    bigmac

yep--i did that too--saved it for the wedding night. i was 20--she was 19: pioneers.--- somehow the marriage lasted 13 years.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

bigmac - "i did that too--saved it for the wedding night. i was 20--she was 19"

That ain't so bad; you guys were only a little bit older than most people's "first time".

It's the prospect of 30-to-40-year-olds who are nontheless inexperienced that always seems a little... well... off... if only for the simple reason that sex is an integral aspect of adulthood.

These guys are adults, yet because they're virgins, they're - paradoxically - not adults.

So I guess being sexually inexperienced whilst approaching middle age causes... cognitive dissonance?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit