I'm fighting over DreadLocks! Need help!

by plmkrzy 24 Replies latest jw friends

• kat_newmas
    kat_newmas

Being a left-over "hair ball" from the eighties, myself... I can appreciate your troubles. I always thought men with short hair looked like someone had snatched up a cat and shaved it... I mean, have you ever SEEN a hairless cat? Very strange... but that is what I see, when I look at short haired men... very strange.

Anyay Good luck! Perhaps Mad'dam's landlord will find herself a life soon.

Besides ... these days... all the punk criminals have these litte cute short hair cuts anyway... it's just a fad. But you cant judge a book Blah Blah Blah...

• Farkel
    Farkel

Chill, girl!

: Moreover, the other tenants are afraid of retaliation if they publicly say anything against her.

Well, there you have the answer. If all the tenants get together and gang up on her, then she will be exposed for the abusive and vindictive person she is and the owner will fire her ass and get someone decent to manage the property. If all the tenants are too wimpy to do this, then you are living with a bunch of asshole losers and you need to get out of there ASAP.

Of course, you could take her on yourself, and if you win, all the loser asshole tenants will think you are a great woman. (They will STILL be loster asshole tenants, though.)

If you lose, the loser asshole tenants will think that their decision to say nothing was the right one.

Either way, you'll still be surrounded by loser assholes.

Move, dear. Get as FAR away from losers as possible. They don't make good neighbors. After all, they ARE losers.

Farkel

• Lil Phoenix Bird
    Lil Phoenix Bird

Your landlady, she definitely not be jommin'.

Peace be wit choo, mon.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    If all the tenants are too wimpy to do this, then you are living with a bunch of asshole losers and you need to get out of there ASAP.

hmmm...You have a point.

LOL! That is one way to look at it, I hadn't thought about it "quite" like that. GAWD! I'm living in a den of assholes!

One good thing came out of this so far. I spoke to the manager's of the apartments across the street, they put me at the top of their waiting list. They are expecting some vacancies this summer. I always wanted to live across the street anyway. It's much nicer over there. moo.

snatched up a cat and shaved it

LOL @ bald cats!

Most of my sons gangster friends live across the street anyway, so he's happy. I decided to buy all the kids Bob Marley T-Shirts on moving day. I might even throw a Bob Marley theme party before I move out.

This "roll model" one is on sale to!

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

I just got a notice taped to my door, the manager will be here in the morning with the plumber to fix the plumbing in the kitchen and the master shower. Like ,like, thats now the point...bitch! The damage has been done, and no amount of copper piping will justify what you have done.

Right now, after all this garbage I feel like SO &$%&**&% $%&*& What!

raising fist to the sky in my best Scarlet O'Harra impersonation, As god is my witness , I am going to log everything between now and the time I move out of this hole!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit